When it comes to wearing accessories, we mainly pay attention to the top half of our body compared to the bottom half. Even though our feet are the least sexy part of our body, we should at least accentuate them. To make your feet look more appealing and draw attention to that area, you can accessorize them with anklets in Malaysia. Learn more about anklets below.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Anklets Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Habib Delcy Gold Anklet 916 Gold (3.20G)||RM 1,105.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Gold 916 RANTAI KAKI WITH LOVE BELL EMAS 916||RM 649.99||Lazada|
|Habib Felytsha Gold Anklet 916 Gold (16.13G)||RM 4,735.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Gold 916 RANTAI KAKI DEWASA EMAS 916 TULEN||RM 799.99||Lazada|
|ZHULIAN Rantai Kaki Saduran Emas untuk Kanak-kanak Original Anklets with Guarantee Card AL8530||RM 135.00||Lazada|
|Gold 916 anklets||RM 650.00||Lazada|
|Gold 916 RANTAI KAKI PADU DEWASA 2.6G++ FREEBOX ADA SURAT EMAS 916 ORIGINAL||RM 1,299.99||Lazada|
|Gold 916 Pure Pawnable Fashion Anklets||RM 1,142.99||Lazada|
|- Emas Korea 24k Golden Jaguar Anklets (T3824)||RM 13.00||PGMall|
|- Emas Korea 24k Golden Jaguar Anklets (T39444)||RM 13.00||PGMall|
News about Anklets
2019 Style Guide: How to Dress Up For A Formal Event18 June 2019
“I just received a formal invitation from friends/someone I know, but there’s no stated dress code for the event, what kind of attire should I dress with?” We’ve all had this question before, and it can be a struggle to find the perfect evening dress or accessories that complement your look. No worries, we’ve prepared a simple style guide to dress your best at different formal occasions.
Farfetch Malaysia06 March 2019
Farfetch Malaysia Website https://www.farfetch.com/my/ Telephone +1 646 791 3768 Customer Support https://www.farfetch.com/my/contact-us Payment Options Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, Visa Electron, PayPal, Apple Pay Shipping Options DHL Express or UPS Express Saver - Delivery within 7 days
Bring Home the Gold this Christmas with Poh Kong08 December 2017
If you want to impress a girl you fancy or shower your love to your better half this Christmas, giving them jewellery is a failsafe method to bring a smile to their faces. Poh Kong is a jeweller that is offering luxurious Christmas Collections for you to surprise your special one this Christmas. Here are the collections that you should look out for:
The term anklet is the combination of two words which are ankle and bracelet. They are usually worn during the summer and used as an accent to casual attire that bears the ankle area. It can be tricky to find the right sized anklets, because not often is there a one-size-fits-all anklet.
How to choose the right size anklets in Malaysia
Getting the right sized anklet ensures that your ankle will feel comfortable while you walk. The ideal length varies depending on a person’s personal taste, some people prefer to wear the anklet loose and some like to wear it shorter. On the other hand, an anklet should not be too tight to avoid cutting into the skin or break due to pressure while moving. The first step in determining what size anklets in Malaysia you need is to measure your ankle.
Steps to measure your ankle
- Choose a flexible material that you can measure your ankle with. For example a measuring tape, ribbon or string.
- The position where your anklet sits is very important. Typically, an anklet sits just below the ankle bone, so that is the location where the measurement should be taken.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your ankle. Tighten the measuring tape so that it fits comfortably, making sure that it does not feel too tight.
- Record the measurement around your ankle from the tape. If you are using a ribbon or a string, cut the piece of material and measure it on a ruler.
- You should add half an inch to the measurement to get the final number. For instance, if your measurement is 10 inches, add half an inch to the number and the anklet size you want to get is 10.5 inches.
Other tips to measure your ankle
- Ensure your leg and feet are kept at normal body temperature. This is because; legs tend to expand when hot or after a while of walking.
- Using elastic materials to measure your ankle such as a stretchy paper should be avoided. These materials can stretch or twist, giving you an inaccurate measurement.
Find the perfect gift with Anklets in Malaysia
Anklets do not only look gorgeous on your feet, but it also makes a perfect gift for your leading lady as well! Whether you prefer the anklets to be single-layered or double-layered, with charms or without charms, there are a variety of styles for you to choose from. Partner your anklet with your favorite jewellery in Malaysia such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets and so much more!