- Accessories Malaysia - Spicing Up Your Outfit with a Dash of Color and Style
- Care Tips for Your Beautiful Accessories
- From Symbols of Status to Beautifying Your Overall Look
Jewellery is part of many cultures and has been around for a long time. Some cultures use it as a way to state one’s social rank, personal status, protection from evil, and so on. These days, jewellery is used as a way to enhance one’s look. Compared to the days when jewellery was made from shells and stones, today’s pretty accessories are made from a wide variety of materials that range from gemstones to enamel beads.
If you think that all you need to do for your accessories is store it in a dry, safe place and they will last forever, well we hate to break it to you, but that’s where you are wrong. There is so much more than just storing your accessories in a pretty jewellery box (or safe) to protect them from the elements.
Here are some tips on how to ensure that your lovely accessories will last for a long time:
- Apply your lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and fragrance before wearing your accessories.
- Before putting them away, make sure to wipe each piece to remove oils and perspiration.
- Make sure to clean your accessories often as lotions, soaps and skin oils can cause them to look dull.
- When cleaning your accessories, make sure to use only a soft brush, warm water and mild dish soap (no detergents).
- Make sure to clean your accessories in a secure location (not at the rim of a sink where a piece may just slip down the drain). When you need to rinse your accessories, do so in a glass of water.
- Make sure to get your accessories checked at least once a year in order to make sure that the structure of the accessories is properly maintained. This will in turn ensure that you do not lose any of the expensive stones that your accessories have.
- Never wear your accessories when doing household chores or expose them to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- When storing your accessories, make sure to store them in a fabric-lined jewellery box. Each piece should be placed apart from the other or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
Since ancient times, jewellery has played an important role in the life of mankind. They were worn as a way to tell the world about a person’s rank in society, wealth and power. While certain accessories in today’s society (usually dependent on the price tag) can still be used to connote a person’s wealth, many use accessories as a way to beautify their outfits or as a way to express their love and dedication to a certain person. So, whether you are looking for beautiful gifts for your beloved or for yourself, make sure to have a look at these awesome Jewellery pieces that we have to offer.