Indigo Wild is perhaps most known for its Zum products. The word is proudly plastered all over Indigo Wild’s products. The guide here will list down all of Indigo Wild’s best Zum collection. Remember, it’s pronounced like “mum” and not “zoom”.
Zum Bar Soap
The Zum Bar soaps are probably Indigo Wild’s best-selling products. These handmade goat’s milk soaps have beautiful, colorful swirls and are only made with natural ingredients. Food grade olive, coconut, palm, castor oil mixed in a goat’s milk base along with essential oils and mineral pigments. Indigo Wild uses goat’s milk for its Zum Bar soaps because it has the most similar pH level as human skin. It contains capric, caprylic, and capronic acids generally known as fats. These fats are good moisturizers and can maintain the balance of your skin’s natural oils.
The Zum Bar goat’s milk soaps are available in various scents. The scents and its descriptions are as follows:
- Frankincense and Myrrh – This scent is like the man of your dreams: tall, dark, and sexy. The frankincense and myrrh Zum Bar soap is rich, robust, decadent, and indulgent.
- Lavender-Mint – Rich lavender and brisk spearmint makes a great combination. This soap is gentle yet exhilarating for the skin.
- Sandalwood-Citrus – Who knows wood can be sweet? Sandalwood has a balsamic undertone and citrus is sultry yet rugged.
- Patchouli – Take the term “down to earth” to a whole other level. Patchouli is rich and earthy, similar to a freshly potted plant, autumn leaves, and mud baths.
- Sea Salt – The sea salt Zum Bar soap is fresh, crisp, and silky. Sea salt is a great moisturizer and its grains can rub away the peskiest and dry dead skin.
- Lime-Basil – Lime and Basil soap is described as sharp, savory, and refreshing. Inspired by Jo Malone’s perfume, it’s cooling and revitalizing.
- Rosemary – This ingredient doesn’t only belong in your food or your kitchen. It’s great to be used as a facial soap because it has rejuvenating and astringent qualities. The Rosemary-Mint soap is also available.
- Tea Tree-Citrus – Tea tree fights bacteria, microbes, and help moisturizes dry skin. It goes great with citrus for a fresher, crisper scent.
The Zumm Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist can get rid of all bad odors and bad vibes. You can even use the Zum Aromatherapy Rom and Body Mist as hair perfume, linen spray, and car freshener. Just like the Zum Bar soaps, the Zum Mist is available in a variety of scents like Lemon-Geranium, Eucalyptus, and Cedar. For all dog lovers, you can get the YUM Mist Doggie Spritzer to eliminate stinky odors stemming from your furry friend. It’s made with purified water, pure essential oils, and vegetable glycerin so it’s safe to be used around your pets.
Zum Body Lotion
The Zum Body Lotion is labelled as the Bodyssey by Indigo Wild because the journey to get lovely skin is long and arduous. But with the Zum Body Lotion, you can simply lather and expect perfect skin in no time. The lotions are made with shea butter, aloe vera, and meadowfoam seed oil along with other pure essential oils. They’re available in the scents of Almond, Bulgarian Lavender, Citrus, Mint, and Rosemary for your Zum Body Lotion. Choose between the 2-ounce or 8-ounce bottle to begin your Bodyssey journey.
Why buy eau de perfume when you can get more benefits from the Eau de Zum? The Eau de Zum is available for both men and women. The perfume’s sophisticated note comes from the big doses of myrrh, sea salt, patchouli, lavender, and frankincense. It’s phthalates and alcohol-free so you will never let your skin down by drying it.
Zum Tub Bath Salts
If you prefer to have long, hot baths instead of showers, then the Zum Tub Bath Salts is perfect for you. Created with rosemary oil, meadowfoam seed oil, pure essential oils, and shea butter. A small handful of the Zum Tub Bath Salts is enough to hydrate and exfoliate your whole body. Available in Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Turmeric, Mint, Grapefruit, and Dragon’s Blood, your skin and body will be grateful whenever you use the Zum Tub Bath Salts.
Other than the Zum collection listed above, Indigo Wild also offers Lip Balms, Massage Oils, Laundry Soap, Counter Cleaners, and the Zum Bum spray. Yes, you read that right. The Zum Bum is a mist for your derriere to get rid unwanted odors after your daily number two’s. No shame in that because in the end, Indigo Wild and the Zum collection wants to heal your skin, body, and mind with their all-natural products.
Get Indigo Wild’s skin care and bath and body products her on iPrice where you can get amazing discounts and offers. Now, get rid of all your chemically-filled products and start healing your mind and body.