iPrice E-Commerce Blogging Competition
- About the competition
Are you a blogger? Are you passionate about the e-commerce space? Do you have a strong opinion on the main challenges online shoppers face nowadays? Do you have any favorite online shop you would like to help in further improving its customer experience? If so, you're at the right place!
The iPrice E-Commerce Blogging Competition is organized to encourage experienced or new bloggers to share great ideas on how to improve Malaysian online shopping space.
Blog your ideas and stand a chance to win RM750 prize money, trophy and a special e-badge for your blog. From the perspective of a special advisor to the CEO of your favorite e-commerce, your blog post should explain how your ideas will help improve the website's shopping experience in a practical manner.
You could for example propose innovative strategies for their content marketing activities, new processes to improve the customer service or new design elements to improving the overall website navigation experience.
The winner will have the opportunity to present his or her ideas to the e-commerce senior management.
To join the competition, you are required to publish a blog post with the elaboration on the following points:
- Pick an e-commerce shop of your choice
- State issues potential issues they're facing today
- Propose strategies the e-commerce shop can undertake to solve the issue
- How to Apply
- Rules and Regulations
- iPrice E-Commerce Blogging Competition
- The Contest will last from 9th of January 2017 to 31st of March 2017.
- Participants are only allowed to submit from a valid Blog account they personally own. Setting up multiple accounts or utilizing the accounts of others is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- By submitting an entry, eligible participants confirm that they have read & understood the terms & conditions, and are bound by it.
- Include a link to iPrice in your blog post
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The iPrice E-Commerce Blogging Competition is open to all bloggers (both new and experienced).
- Contest Prize and Announcement
- The winner of the contest will be awarded:
- RM750 prize money in cash
- A physical trophy and a special e-badge (to be inserted in blog)
- The opportunity to present their solutions to the senior management of the e-commerce company that you wrote
- iPrice will request the selected winner to send a private message to discuss on prize collection.
- The Winner will only be selected from the pool of participants within the competition period (9th of January 2017 – 31st of March 2017).
- The Winner will be announced on 7 April 2017.
- The Winner will be notified via email and through the iPrice's Facebook Page within 7 days of the selection.
- Neither iPrice nor Facebook accepts responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified without prior notice.
- The eligibility to win the contest is on the condition that Participants fully comply with the Contest Rules and Guidelines stated above. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants failing to fulfill all or any of the Contest Rules and Guidelines will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
- The decision of the Organizer is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, inquiry, and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- Judging Criteria
- The blog post must be written from the perspective a special advisor to the CEO of your favorite e-commerce company
- Demonstrate good understanding of the overall e-commerce space and the chosen e-commerce company current practices
- Propose actionable and realistic solutions
- Describe the solutions proposed in detail (adding a visual support can grant extra points)
iPrice Group Sdn Bhd
Unit A-22-1, 22nd Floor
Northpoint Offices Suites
Mid Valley City,
No. 1, Medan Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia