If you are looking to stand apart from the crowd, then HYPE is definitely the answer to all your fashion needs! Click here to learn more about the clothing that the brand has to offer.
Top Hype Clothing Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|HYPE Signature Square Label Chino Pant||RM 129.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Signature Square Label Lester Ankle Pant||RM 129.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Signature Square Label Chino Shorts||RM 109.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Signature Sierra Sweat Shorts||RM 149.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Signature Sierra Sweat Pant||RM 169.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Futurology Otis Sweatpants||RM 199.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Oasis Of Dream Clement Cargo Pants||RM 169.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Seasonal Eazy Cargo Shorts||RM 149.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Signature Square Label Cargo Jogger Long Pant||RM 169.90||Shopee|
|HYPE Oasis Of Dream Clinton Easy Short||RM 119.90||Shopee|
- Born from the ideas of Two Friends
- HYPE Clothing Malaysia's Combination of Wacky Prints and Vibrant Colours
- Enter Malaysia's New, Trendy Streetwear Brand, HYPE Clothing
HYPE is a UK clothing brand that first came into being in 2011. The brand was founded by two friends, Liam Green and Aidy Lennox. What started out as an experiment soon blossomed into a fully-fledged business when the youngsters saw the potential of what they could achieve through the brand. The brand first started out with selling printed t-shirts from a bedroom. Today, HYPE has a website of its own to sell its products and offers various fashion products for men, women and children. From dresses and shirts to bags and footwear, you will be able to satisfy your fashion needs with these cool offerings from HYPE.
HYPE is mainly a clothing brand. Its style could be described as trendy, rebellious streetwear and caters mostly to the young generation. Most of HYPE’s clothing comes with loud, bold prints in even louder colours. And that is how the brand sets itself apart from other fashion brands in the industry.
Other than making clothing for their original collection, HYPE has collaborated with other pop icons in the industry to make awesome clothing that is a blend of both the brand and the pop icon. Have a look at these HYPE collaborations that may be of interest to you:
- HYPE x Spongebob Squarepants
- Who doesn’t love Spongebob Squarepants? Many of us would have fond childhood memories of watching the trouble that Spongebob and his friends always manage to find themselves the center of. With the knowledge of the love that many of the young people would have for Spongebob Squarepants, HYPE teamed up with Nickelodeon and Viacom to create Spongebob inspired clothing as well as an accessories collection. Each piece of clothing features the square sponge, his onscreen pals as well as his pineapple home under the sea.
- HYPE + Barbie
- Barbie plays a very important role in many girls’ lives. If you love the way Barbie wears her clothes, then you would definitely be interested in this collection of clothing. HYPE’s collaboration with Barbie brings to you a sports-luxe clothing collection that is completed with a backpack and hat. From sweatshirts, crop tops, vests, leggings and shorts, you will be able to work out in style with the clothes from this collection.
- HYPE x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- A collaboration with that sees the birth of a clothing collection inspired by a popular animated cartoon series. The collection is home to t-shirts, jackets and bags for men as well as women. The collection features a throwback to the Ninja Turtle logos and characters from the ‘80s and ‘90s, making the collection very easy to recognize for its unique prints as well as designs.
Satisfy all your fashion needs with HYPE’s awesome clothing that is sure to up your fashion game and help you stand out from the crowd. For ladies, have a look at HYPE Dresses that is sure to wow your date. For men, take a look at HYPE Shorts that features the brand's eccentric spirit and is sure to make an impression on the ladies. If streetwear style is not really your thing, then have a look at the other Clothing brands like Calvin Klein, Dorothy Perkins and Ralph Lauren.