Keep your house clean and neat with these housekeeping products that we have to offer below. Click here to learn more about the products.
Top Housekeeping Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Panasonic NI-317W||RM 37.50||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-100DX||RM 81.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-415EWT||RM 50.88||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-317T||RM 44.90||LazMall by Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-415E||RM 47.49||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-25A1||RM 49.40||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-25AWT||RM 55.90||Lazada|
|Amway Premium Concentrated Laundry Detergent (3kg)||RM 29.40||Lazada|
|Panasonic NI-25AWT1||RM 54.80||Lazada|
|Amway Home SA8 Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent 1L||RM 34.40||Shopee|
- Changes in the Modern Way of Housekeeping in Malaysia
- Housekeeping Malaysia - Making Chores Less of a Chore
Gone were the days where women were the ones at home taking care of the house. In today’s world, both men and women share household responsibilities equally, from taking out the trash to doing the laundry. Other than that change in household responsibilities, the advancement in technology has made housekeeping a lot easier than the days of Cinderella cleaning the steps with a wet rag cloth.
Housekeeping basically refers to the act of keeping your house clean from dust, rubbish and bacteria. It is important to keep your house clean as this will give you a peaceful, tranquil environment to return home to after a hard day at work. However, it is never easy to keep your house environment clean, especially when time is very limited. Here are some tips to make housekeeping easy for you:
- Making it a habit
- Yes, we know cleaning can feel like a tiresome thing to do over the weekend. That’s why we recommend that you take a few minutes each day to put your house back into order and make it a habit. That way you will not have to suffer for hours on the weekend.
- Don’t put off cleaning tasks
- Yes, we know that you are busy and have a lot of things to do. But if you notice some clutter, dirt or dust gathering, we highly recommend that you address the mess as soon as you spot them. This way, you won’t have to spend so much time cleaning up when finally you do decide to clean the place.
- Have easy access storage space
- Having drawers, shelves, bins and baskets around your home will make it easy for you to store your belongings. This will also prevent clutter from collecting in your home.
- When lint remover is your best friend
- Have a little furry pal running and shedding fur around the house? Then use a lint remover or a vacuum cleaner to keep all that pet hair under control.
- Hire a weekly housekeeper/maid
- Well, if all else fails, you can always hire a weekly housekeeper/maid service to keep your home in order.
As technology continues to advance, new and more efficient housekeeping products are produced as time goes on. Although the products are still a far cry from the futuristic dream of a self-cleaning house, it is safe to say we are heading in that direction. One of the most recognizable products in the industry would be the robot vacuum cleaner. Who isn’t familiar with these little cleaners that were invented for Floor Care and convenience? They are among the most useful housekeeping products to exist. No longer will you have to take out your mops and brooms. Just program this little robot to start its cleaning at a scheduled time and watch it zoom around your house, sucking up all the pet fur, hair, dust bunnies and other fibers.