Underrated yet amazing, hailing from California, this running shoe is purely genius. In contrast to the minimalist trend, Hoka One One creates maximalists shoes for dedicated runners who prioritizes performance over style. Check out the best Hoka One One running shoe in Malaysia or read more about the brand below.
Top Hoka ONE ONE Price List 2021
Available in Shopee RM 412.30
RM 589.00 Go to Shop
As an answer to create a shoe that would make running downhill faster, Hoka One One was created in 2009 and it has been the preferred footwear for serious runners. Whether for road, trail, or all-terrain, you can count on the brand to deliver top performance footwear. Hoka One One running shoes feature low weight-to-cushion ratio, making them extra light as well as a stable midsole and outsole geometry for stability. Hoka One One may be low-profile but their performance certainly isn't.
Hoka One One is a one-of-a-kind performance footwear brand that delivers the right features for serious runners. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, running with Hoka One One will change your game. Here are three of the best Hoka One One sports shoe in Malaysia:
- Hoka One One Bondi 5 - created for running hard manmade roads, the Bondi 5 has some of the best cushioning you can find on any running shoe. Along with increased breathability and support, you can always run the extra mile with a Bondi 5.
- Hoka One One Hupana - from the Maori word "spring-back", this shoe lives up to its name with its responsiveness thanks to its RMAT midsole and outsole which creates a sensation of flying just above the ground. Whether for running or a trip to the gym, it certainly makes for a great workout shoe.
- Hoka One One Clifton 4 - perhaps the best Clifton shoe yet, the Clifton 4 is a lightweight and balanced shoe that allows you to move quickly either for running or lateral movement. Thanks to its balanced midsole geometry, the Clifton 4 promotes stability which makes it a great running shoe.
- Hoka One One Stinson ATR 4 - Built for long-distance running whether road or trail, the Stinson ATR 4 is a versatile, all-terrain footwear with a wider flare and toe which corresponds to your gait cycle, making you run longer and farther.
- Hoka One One Gaviota - perfect for beginner runners, the Gaviota is a stable and balanced running shoe imbued with the Hoka One One J Frame Technology. If you want to break free from constricting and unforgiving running shoes, then it's time to try out this one.
- Hoka One One Speedgoat 2 - a shoe inspired by legendary runner Karl Meltzer, the Speedgoat 2 is designed for technical trails and expert runners. Everything from the inside out has been improved including the outsole which features deeper and more aggressive Vibram lungs which are suited for rough terrain.
Hoka One One Technology
While every brand on the market today is jumping the minimalist bandwagon, Hoka One One is driving towards a different direction. Promoting their maximalist ideas, Hoka One One has developed cutting-edge technology that delivers full performance for runners.
What makes Hoka One One running shoes different is their oversized "marshmallow" midsole which provides stability and comfort. It may look big, but the material is light and durable, making it a better and more comfortable shoe to run with. Another technology that has set the brand apart is the Meta-Rocker geometry with its low heel-to-toe differential and a sculpted outsole which propels you forward while encouraging your natural gait. Last but certainly not the least, Hoka One One's active foot frame or the bucket seat. Instead of your feet being on top of the shoe's midsole, it is cradled around your feet. This technology you can get integrated stability and enabling your shoe to adapt to your running style and environment.
In terms of features and technology, Hoka One One is certainly one of the best sports performance shoe out there. Compared to other brands, Hoka One One takes you to the finish line.
Helping you Find the Right Running Shoe
Not everyone runs the same way nor have the same type of feet. The beauty of running is that you can do it in your own way; after all, there is only one finish line. To cater to all types of runners, Hoka One One creates a wide set of running shoes with varied types of feet, ergo the many types of gait cycles.
If you have wide or flat feet, you would tend to have an overpronated gait cycle which means you need a shoe with extra cushioning to cater to your feet's extra movement. If you have lesser wides, you may be supinated which you will need neutral cushioning which encourages natural foot motion. Hoka One One helps you find the right shoe by determining the right size and the right fit, cushioning, and a whole lot more.
Hoka One One is an underground and underrated brand that values performance over looks. If you are looking for a brand that focuses on running with better running shoes, always choose Hoka One One.