If an accessory has the power to make or break an ensemble, skincare has the power to boost or break your confidence. How?? With breakouts, zits, dark spots or whatever else that might appear on your face, leaving your house to face the world is surely a no no. But with the proper skincare regime and products, smooth, supple, youthful and even radiant skin is within your grasp! Continue reading to know more about your skin and the importance of skincare.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Beauty and skin care go hand in hand particularly for those who would like to show off their flawless skin with confidence. Proper skin care habits are crucial from a young age to see a difference in our not so young self later on. But if you have missed out in life, fret not for the beauty industry has just the products for your not so young skin. No matter which stage of life you are in, how you care for your skin is entirely up to you.
Before you dive deep into the world of skincare and its magical powers, it is always important to know the condition of your skin first. Determining your skin type is the most crucial step before you swipe your card for any skincare product.
- Normal Skin.You skin is perfect! Its smooth and firm and small or mid-sized pores. You never worry about oily or dry skin for it rarely happens. The worse that can happen, occasional blemishes.
- Dry Skin.Moisture, moisture, moisture! You skin craves for moisture. It is very tight with noticeable flakes in certain areas. It rarely gets oily but looks rough and bumpy on the outside.
- Oily Skin.If you are walking around with glistening, shiny skin, then 99% your skin is oily! You have large pores that are more noticeable and suffer from frequent break-outs and blemishes.
- Combination Skin.Just about everyone else suffers from this skin type. Your skin tends to get oily around the T-Zone (nose, chin, forehead area) and dry around the cheeks area while the other part are absolutely normal.
- Sensitive Skin.If your skin gets red easily, Have reaction to certain cosmetics and have skin irritation when the weather change, then you, my friend have sensitive skin. It may be more difficult to deal with compared to other skin type as it is not as durable.
Now that we have covered the first part, moving on!
Knowing what products that are offered in the rack, how they work together and how it can be of benefit to you is of the highest importance when selecting the best skin care routine for you. The following table provides you with details of how each product might help you but if you have multiple skincare concerns, it is best to get professional advice.
|Product||What is it||Why you need it|
|Cleanser (Step 1)||A gentle cleanser that is water soluble. Removes dirt, oil and access makeup.||Washing your face with water is never enough if you want to achieve clean skin. When you use a cleanser, it allows other skincare products to work even better. Think of it as a foundation.|
|Toner (Step 2)||Smoothens, softens and calms your skin after a long day of hard work under the sun, removing any last bit of makeup. Also adds vital skin-repairing ingredients after cleansing||Toner is formulated with |
|Moisturize (Step 3)||Seals in the hydration that your skin needs for healthier and younger looking skin.|| |
No matter if your skin is oily or dry or just fine, this step must never be avoided as you skin needs hydration.
|Sunscreen (Step 4)||Keeping your skin shielded from the harmful sun rays. Make sure it has at least SPF of 25 or higher for better sun protection spectrum.|| |
Rays from the sun are the number one cause of wrinkles and nobody wants wrinkles, right?
|Exfoliant (2-3 times per week)||Removes dead skin cells that have been building up, giving space for new cells to grow. AHAs exfoliate the skin surface while BHA goes deep into stubborn pores for an even more thorough cleansing.||Pores that are clogged up, uneven skin tone, dullness and wrinkles can be terminated with just the power of a good exfoliant.|
Get the best skincare products from iprice, the best online store in South East Asia. Get flawless, youthful looking skin from these top brands.