- Hair Sprays Malaysia: From Bugs to Hair
- Hair Sprays Malaysia: Getting that Salon-Worthy Hair Style
- Hair Sprays Malaysia: Looking Your Best All Day
Hair sprays became a fad among the American women in the 1940s after the invention of the aerosol spray can. The aerosol spray can
Even today, hair sprays are still used widely in the hair styling industry. Of course, the ingredients used in the hair sprays now differ widely from what is used back then. The hair sprays back then were harder to wash out as they contained shellac, which is water insoluble and commonly used as a wood preservative. Today’s hair sprays are created from a blend of simple industrial polymers that provides structural support for your hair.
Similar to most other beauty products, there are various kinds of hair sprays that
- Hair sprays can be used to revive a day-old blow dry hairstyle. Just flip your hair forward, spritz on some hair spray, then flip it back and use your fingers to smooth the style back into place.
- If you are looking to hold a natural-looking hair style in place all day, then spray some hair spray onto your brush and brush it through your hair before styling your hair into place and adding one thin coat of hair spray to set your style.
- You can tame fly-away strands of hair by spraying your
hair sprayonto your hands and then running your palms gently over your hair to keep the fly-away strands in place.
- If you are looking to add volume to your hair, invest in a volumizing hair spray. Make sure to spray the
hair sprayto the roots of your hair and under layers to give your locks a volume-look.
Shop for quality hair sprays at affordable prices on
If the brands are not to your liking, then scroll up and browse through our array. Or you can always look at other Hair Care products that we have available for the beauty and care of your luscious locks.