About Shampoos Malaysia
The first thing that you would surely see in anyone’s bathroom is their different arrays of shampoo bottles. One for the son, two different
- Shampoos – for your many hair types
- Shampoo 101 – things to consider before choosing the ultimate one
- The shampoo glossary that you need in Malaysia
If you look around you, you are bound to see individuals with different hair textures and types. Curly, straight, frizzy, smooth, coarse, dry, and the list goes on. This is the exact reason why there are that many types of shampoos out there in the rack. So, choosing the right one according to your hair would really help in the long run.
Coarse, Curly Hair
If you have curly hair, you know that dry curls
Fine, Oily or Limp Hair
If you have fine hair, then oily hair is what comes next. Fine hair is most susceptible to looking ‘oily’ fast, sometimes it only takes one day to get this way. What you should do is opt for
*you can also opt for dry shampoo as it is quick in soaking up all the
Dry and Damaged Hair
- Do you really need the designer made shampoos that
takesa toll on your wallet? While some cheap shampoos containsfoaming agents, there are other cheaper ones that hasreally good ingredients that your hair, exactly like the one that is sold exclusively in the salons. So, this is all up to you and your hair.
- What’s with the ingredient sulphates that is causing such a fuss? Sulphates are the ingredients in shampoo that causes it to lather which in turn, causes frizz. If you are not a fan of frizzy hair and into the organic lifestyle, then you should keep away from ingredients that
hasthe word sulphate in it- sodium laurethsulphate and ammonium laurethsulphate.
- What is ‘No-Shampoo’ and ‘Lo-Poo’? This just means using very little to no shampoo (which can strip hair of its natural oils) and using conditioners instead (for softer, smoother hair). Believe it or not, there are some women with dry, curly, coarse and frizzy hair that swears by this no-poo or lo-poo methods. There are special Lo-Poo shampoos created that are sulphate free, full of organic moisturizers and has ultimate frizz protection.
- Dry shampoo – what is this all about? If you looking to buy a day between washing your hair or needing a quick hair freshening up after your workout session, you answer is the ultimate dry shampoo.
- What should I use on my baby’s hair? Give up on all the cute bottles and pretty colours that
isusually filled with colouring and fragrances. You want something that is non-irritant, not filled with those two stuffand extremely mild for your precious little one.
- Hydrating/Moisturizing shampoo – to add moisture,
shineand smoothness to your hair.
- Volumizing Shampoo – when your hair needs a boost and lift.
- Strengthening/ Fortifying Shampoo – contains extra protein for damaged, over processed, highlighted, weak and brittle hair.
- Balancing Shampoo – a shampoo that cleanses well and also maintains the moisture in your hair.
- Smoothing/Straight Hair Shampoo – packed with extra moisturizers and smoothing agents.
- Curly Hair Shampoo – shampoos that are specially curated for curly hair, very moisturizing with an extra effort to reduce frizz.