Whether for yoga or other workout routines, a yoga mat is a must-have for those who want to lead an active lifestyle. Check out the best selection of yoga mats from the best brands in Malaysia or read more below about how to choose the perfect yoga mat.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Yoga Mats Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lululemon Yoga Mat Moisture Absorption Perspiration Lululemon||RM 295.35||Shopee|
|- OSUKI Yoga Mat 10mm Non Slip Sports Authentic Fitness Mint Green||RM 23.75||PGMall|
|Nike Yoga/Pilates Mat||RM 60.00||Shopee|
|Reebok Yoga Matreebok Reebok Yoga Mat Thickened Beginner Men And Women 6Mm Double-Sided Non-Slip Fitness Mat Rayg-11060||RM 109.82||Shopee|
|Reebok Yoga Matreebok Reebok Beginners Non-Slip Yoga Mats For Men And Women Mats Home Widening And Lengthening Sports Fitness Mat||RM 89.80||Shopee|
|Lululemon Yoga Mat Quick Dry Sports Enhancer Grip Anti-Slip Lululemoon||RM 229.00||Shopee|
|Camel [Ready Stock]sports thicken and widen 1.3cm non-slip NBR yoga mat fitness pilates mat||RM 48.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Li-Ning Lining Yoga Mat Beginners Men And Women Fitness||RM 99.00||Shopee|
|Camel sports thicken and widen 1.3cm non-slip NBR yoga mat fitness pilates mat||RM 48.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|- (RAYA 2019) Eco Friendly EVA Non Slip 6mm Yoga Mat Pink||RM 16.90||PGMall|
Available in Shopee RM 295.35 Go to Shop
News about Yoga Mats
You’ll definitely be Fitspired with These Gym Equipments20 August 2017
I am sure you have heard the phrase “I have no time to workout” many a times. It’s an excuse that many of us are guilty of using when we don’t make exercise a priority.
A yoga mat is a type of fitness equipment that is laid down on the ground and serves as cushioning either performing yoga or for workout routines. A yoga mat can be made of various things, primarily PVC, rubber, foam or a combination of one or more materials. With the number of yoga mats available today, it can be a little bit confusing. To help you out, here are some tips that would help you choose the perfect yoga mat for your practice.
When choosing a yoga mat, the first thing that you need to think about is the material. Yoga mats can be made from a vast selection of materials such as the following:
- PVC - perhaps the most common material used in yoga mats, PVC is durable, sticky, and comfortable. One major con for this material is its construction. It has received much criticism for not being environmental-friendly.
- Foam - another alternative material that would give you all the benefits of PVC without the environmental effects, foam is also a great option. However, foam yoga mats are often created with latex which can be a problem for people with allergies to the material.
- Rubber - if you are looking for another option aside from PVC, rubber yoga mats are also a great choice. However, like foam, it also contains latex which can be a problem for people who are allergic.
- Cotton - otherwise known as "traditional yoga mats", cotton yoga mats are thin and eco-friendly and are often used on top of other yoga mats for additional support which it lacks. It's great for absorbing sweat and actually increases grip when wet.
- Jute - Like cotton, jute is also a fibrous material used on top of another yoga mat for support. However, unlike cotton, jute yoga mats have rougher fibers and absorbs less moisture.
Another factor that you should consider when choosing yoga mats is its thickness. If your yoga mat is too thin, it can be harder for your knees and joints to hold a position, if it's too thick, it can be harder to balance. A yoga mat's thickness can range between ¼", ⅛", 1/16".
The standard size for a yoga mat 24" x 68" however it can be as long as 84". Most yogis ca fit within the standard size but if you require something bigger to accommodate your height, then there are larger options when it comes to yoga mats.
To create friction, most yoga mats are textured. Without texture, maintaining a pose and finding your balance can be a little harder. In addition, there is a higher risk of injury since you would easily slip thanks to sweat and lack of friction. Always choose a yoga mat that has the adequate texture that you need for your practice.
The last thing that you need to consider when choosing a yoga mat is the price. If you want to invest in a yoga mat to enhance your practice, then a more expensive mat from a reputable brand like Clever Yoga, and Jade Yoga would be a great buy. There are also affordable yoga mats that you can choose from. All you need to do is check out the yoga mats available above!