Sometimes, eating a meal three times a day is not enough to fulfill all your dietary needs. Keep reading here to know why you should take health supplements on top of your daily food intake and the benefits of using supplements and formulas from Good Morning Malaysia.
Top Good Morning Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Good Morning VGrains 18 Grains 2.5kg + 2 Vhalia 25g + 1 Shaker||RM 122.90||Youbeli|
|GOOD MORNING VGrains Plus 18 Grains 1kg X 2 tins + FREE 2 Nutritional Sachet||RM 104.50||Lazada|
|Good Morning VGrains 18 Grains 2.5kg + 1 Vhalia Sachet||RM 119.00||Youbeli|
|Good Morning Vgrains 18 Grains 1Kg [Free Gift]||RM 53.90||Shopee|
|GOOD MORNING Vplus 18 (new Formula) 1kg (Exclusive)||RM 83.90||LazMall by Lazada|
|Good Morning Ready Stock Goodmorning Vplus 18 Grains 1Kg||RM 88.00||Shopee|
|Good Morning VGrains 18 Grains 1kg||RM 54.90||Youbeli|
|Good Morning Goodmorning Vhalia 18 Grains Bamboo Ginger 1Kg||RM 59.99||Shopee|
|GOOD MORNING VGrains 18 Grains 1kg + 1 FREE 7-Day Pill Box||RM 53.20||Lazada|
|Good Morning VGrains Plus18 Grains 1kg X 2 tin + FREE Vhalia 25g + Vgrains 30g||RM 105.80||Youbeli|
Available in Youbeli RM 122.90 Go to Shop
Good Morning Malaysia is a local brand that sells nutritious drinks with a focus on grain health supplements. Under the company Good Morning Global, their products are now available throughout Malaysia and Singapore. The grains included in their products can help you fulfill daily nutritional needs so you can maintain good health.
Best-selling Good Morning Malaysia supplements
The company’s bestseller is their Good Morning V Plus supplements. This supplement drink comes in the variation of VGrains and VGold. Other than the drink supplements, Good Morning Malaysia also offers meal replacements like VMeals. All Good Morning Malaysia products are suitable for all ages and available in sachet and can form. They only take 5 minutes to make, perfect for working adults and students that are running late.
- VGrains – Just like the packaging says, the VGrains 18 Grains include 18 different types of premium whole grains with 5 colors of phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are antioxidants that can help prevent diseases, improve the immune system, and reduce blood pressure and inflammation. Other than the grains, 7 unique ingredients are also added like purple sweet potato, blueberry, lutein, calcium, soya lecithin, prebiotic inulin and water soluble fiber.
- VGold – VGold also contains 18 types of premium whole grains and five colors of phytonutrients. The difference is the addition of nine unique, valuable ingredients like ashitaba, okra, Chinese yam, sesamin, and seaweed calcium. Ashitaba is sometimes called “the gifted grass” or “tomorrow’s leaf” because of its strong vitality. Ashitaba helps to slow down aging, promote blood circulation, enhance immunity, and lower high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar.
- VMeal – This Good Morning Malaysia porridge-like meal replacement can help fulfill the basic daily eight nutrients needed to maintain one’s health. These eight nutrients are proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, celluloses, water, and antioxidants. One sachet of Good Morning Malaysia VMeal contains all of these important nutrients. Other than containing 18 colorful grains, they also contain eight vegetable nutrients, 13 vegetable proteins, and seven ingredients that are high in dietary fiber, unsaturated fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
5 reasons why you should take health supplements
There are a lot of myths and stereotypes surrounding dietary and health supplements. People often ignore the benefits and advantages that supplements can have. The top 5 reasons why you should take supplements in your daily routine are:
- Nutrient Depletion
- Due to improper farming or lack of minerals in water, soil and water depletion can strip out the nutrients off plants. Soil can lose vitamins, minerals, and microbes over time. This leads to farmers having to harvest non-fresh ingredients. The shipping process also plays a role in the nutrient depletion as plants can sit for weeks on counters, trucks, or shelves before being eaten. For water depletion, it involves the decreasing minerals caused by modern production and filtering method. The filtering process often removes important minerals like magnesium which is essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Modern water can be contaminated with harmful chemicals, like chlorine, as well.
- Lack of absorption
- As we age, our ability to absorb nutrients decline. This is because of the declining production of hydrochloric acid and digestive enzyme needed to break down food. Medication taken by older people can also interfere with nutrient absorption. Younger children must not be forgotten as well. Their nutrient absorption has not peaked yet so taking health supplements is highly recommended. Eating more food will just introduce caloric imbalance and will not improve your absorption ability.
- Chemical exposure
- Pesticides and herbicides can take away the nutrients in food needed to increase vitamins and mineral intake. Especially when combined with other types of contamination like degraded plastic, carbon monoxide, lead, and mercury. Instead of giving your body the nutrients it needs, ingredients exposed to these types of pollution can be harmful instead, leading to multiple diseases and complications.
- Economic factors
- Let’s face it, sometimes health supplements are more affordable than real food. With the rise of the clean-eating trend, prices of nutritious meals have gone up, especially organic ingredients. The higher the quality of the food is, the higher the price will be. Take salmon for example; a piece of salmon fillet is quite expensive. There are other inexpensive alternatives like taking fish oil supplements that are high in omega 3s and low in toxins. Health supplements found online often have discounts and coupons so you can get an even cheaper price.
- More exercise = more nutrient needs
- Increasing exercise can surely be one way to maintain good health but as you exercise more, the more nutrients your body need. When working out, you are depleting energy reserves and you will use more nutrients to produce extra energy and recovery. This is why many athletes and gym-goers drink protein shake; to give the body enough nutrients in rebuilding the muscles and to recover lost energy.
All these reasons should persuade you to start taking health supplements regularly. With Good Morning supplements in Malaysia, you can improve health and in turn, you can live longer.