- About Gigabyte
- History of Gigabyte
- Why choose Gigabyte for your computer's internals?
- Gigabyte products
For tech addicts, building a PC is the most exciting part of having one, and if you are looking for parts and accessories, Gigabyte Malaysia has you covered. With powerful motherboards, sound and video cards, processors and accessories, Gigabyte will surely be able to build you the best computer. Whether for work or for playing video games, you can trust Gigabyte to give you only quality products in the market. Founded in 1986, the company continues to strive for innovation, providing their customers with affordable PC solutions minus the cost. Throughout the years, the brand has also received many recognitions, and has become a household name in the PC-building world.
Gigabyte, or Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. in its full legal name, is a computer components manufacturer and distributor. The company originated in Taiwan, where it was first established in 1986 by Pei-Cheng Yeh.
Gigabyte is an electronics company that is always bringing reliable computer components. One of Gigabyte's most prominent features in their computer components in the early 2000s were the Ultra-Durable motherboards. These motherboards were unique with their All Solid Capacitors design, making it more sold and not so prone to breakage or damage.
Gigabyte has been a manufacture of computer components for many years. They are well-known for manufacturing high-quality motherboards in both AMD and Intel platforms, which also supports AMD and NVIDIA GPU’s (graphics processing unit), including GeForce GTX 980 and Radeon R9 290X. In addition, Gigabyte Malaysia also has available accessories including laptop chargers, mice and keyboards, to enhance your PC experience. Build and enhance your own PC with the best products from Gigabyte Malaysia!
As mentioned, Gigabyte is a very well known brand for manufacturing computer components, and they are a trusted brand by computer enthusiasts and gamers worldwide.
- Gigabyte is a "veteran" brand in computer component manufacturing, they have accumulated the experience and know-how to effectively produce computer components.
- Innovative motherboard designs such as the Ultra-Durable motherboard, which feature "All Solid Capacitors" - making it more durable to wear and tear.
- Large variety of models, ranging from the entry-level computer components to those who want the highest specs for computer over-clocking.
- Produce almost all of the core parts that are necessary for your computer to run - so you can just pick everything from the same brand.
Although their primary business model is the production and sales of computer components, Gigabyte also manufactures are forms of computer products such as computer systems and computer peripherals.
Gigabyte computer motherboards
Almost all Gigabyte motherboards today are made with their Ultra Durable design, ensuring that the motherboard will withstand computer use throughout its life time: Through shelf life or wear and tear situations. This durability gives all Gigabyte motherboards a sense of reliability and toughness that no other company can currently offer.
- G1 Gaming Series motherboards: Gigabyte G1 Gaming motherboards are maid specifically to cater to the needs of computer gamers - not to say an average computer user cannot use them, but it would be "overkill", as gamers would put it. Motherboards under the G1 Gaming series usually have a lot of high speed input and output connectivity to ensure lag-free processing, as well as a larger number of input and output ports for all the gamer's peripherals such as mice, keyboards, speakers, and other miscellaneous item. The motherboards also have the Killer brand of networking components for the best networking connectivity.
- Overclocking Series motherboards: These Gigabyte Overclocking motherboards are built from the ground up to do one thing, and to do it well: Overclock. Overclocking is a term that computer enthusiasts use to describe the act of pushing a computer's processing power higher than the standard output - while it does increase performance, it could damage the components if done wrong. That is why Gigabyte has built this line of motherboards with exclusive metal shielding and braces to protect the components and to ensure a reliable overclocking experience. It also has water-cooling read designs to allow users to water cool the motherboard if they so wish so during intense overclocking sessions.
Gigabyte computer graphic cards (GPUs)
Gamers and designers know the value of a good graphic card - without one they would not be able to get their game on, or even be able to design art through software such as Adobe Illustrator. Gigabyte provides graphic cards from two different brands which they have added their own personal touch and tweaks to:
- NVIDIA graphic cards: NVIDIA is one of two graphic card brands out there in the market, and they are responsible for producing some of the world's most powerful graphic processing units in the world - especially their GT980X Titan graphic cards. Although they are expensive, NVIDIA graphic cards are usually the choice with their reliability and power.
- AMD graphic cards: AMD is the other graphic card producing brand in the world. As a direct competitor, AMD does put up a big fight against NVIDIA, and they are just as good - if not better in some areas. Many opt for AMD graphic cards because of its affordability and its capability to overclock easily compared to its competitor.
Gigabyte computer peripherals
What computer hardware manufacturing company would be complete without dabbling into the awesome line of gadgets which are computer peripherals? Gigabyte produces a variety of computer mice, keyboards, speakers, and headsets as well - for those who need simple peripherals to the hardcore gamers who need equipment that can keep up with them.
If you are upgrading your computer or building your first one, Gigabyte provides all the necessities and the core products to get your rig up and running. Making reliable and durable computer components is Gigabyte's answer in the face of its competitors - and they do it right.