Have you thought about the best vape batteries for your vape mods? This is one of the most important questions to ask yourself if you are a someone who vapes. All personal vaporizers use high discharge lithium batteries. These batteries are the most crucial part of the device as they are the primary source of power that fuels the combustion process in these devices, improving your overall vaping experience.
Choosing the wrong battery for your vape device not only causes the devices to potentially become faulty, but it will also be dangerous for you as the user. Below are useful tips that you can apply to select the best batteries for your mods as well as tips to keep them working optimally for the duration of their lifespan. In the Malaysia, you can easily purchase them from vape shops or online via Galleon, Gearbest, and Lazada Malaysia.
Size Does Matter
When it comes to batteries for vape mods, size does matter as most mods will only fit the specific size of battery that it is intended for. It is highly recommended to use the battery size that the device was designed specifically for. In some cases, multiple smaller vape batteries could be stacked to fit in a device, which should be avoided at all cost. Stacking batteries will increase the batteries’ voltage and can cause the batteries or the mods themselves to fail.
Choose a Reputable Brand
There are so many battery brands available in the Malaysia but not all are created equal. Some vape batteries are more reliable compared to others, especially when they are from reputable brands. Using authentic batteries from trustworthy brands will ensure that they will run safely as intended within its rated specifications. Brands such as Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and LG are recommended as they provide quality batteries to support your vape devices. Spend a little extra money to invest in good quality vape batteries can save you a lot of money in the long run and ensures that your safety is not at risk.
Vape Battery Tips and Tricks
Having high-quality batteries are useless if proper maintenance and safety measures are not followed. A well-maintained battery will run optimally for longer periods, enabling you to save in the long run. Here are additional tips to ensure that you can get the best out of your batteries:
- Always carry your batteries in a battery case or in your device so that they are well-protected from physical damage.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from moisture.
- Since vape batteries are flammable, never expose batteries to an open flame.
- Inspect your batteries regularly. Do not use them at all if you find any leakage or damage in any way. It is best to dispose the vape batteries safely and to have them replaced.
- Do not overcharge the batteries. Make sure that you check your vape batteries periodically while they are charging (every 30 minutes or so) and promptly remove them from the charger the moment they are on full charge.