About Fujifilm Camera Photo Malaysia
- Fujifilm Camera Malaysia: find you beautiful Fujifilm camera
- Fujifilm Cameras that we think you will love
When you are in the search of a new Fujifilm camera, firstly consider your budget (how much are you willing to invest in the camera), then the type of photography you'll be doing as these two factors will be the major factors when you are choosing a camera. Be it a point-and-shoot camera or a DSLR or an instant print camera, so do ponder on these two main factors and other factors like the location of photography when picking the right camera for you.
Fujifilm is one of the best brand when camera brands are concern at the international level. Offering award-winning range of cameras to suit professionals and enthusiasts as well as easy going users alike, there will surely be a suitable Fujifilm camera that will interest you. From cutting-edge, mirror-less pro-level models to fashion-conscious point-and-shoot compacts, there will be a Fujifilm digital camera built to satisfy every kind of photographer.
- Popular Fujifilm Camera series:
- Fujifilm finepix
- S Series — great range and zooming capacity
- XP Series — built to be ultra-durable against water, dust, shock, and freezing temperatures
- J Series — affordable point-and-shoot range that are beautifully built and able to help anyone take beautiful photos
- A Series — compact entry-level system cameras that offers convenience
- Fujifilm Instax— the Instant Photo System that capture moments instantly and prints them on-the-spot
- Fujifilm X
- X Premium Mirror-less — satisfy your DSLR experience cravings in a smaller and lighter package
- X Premium Compact — Multi award-winning Compact System Cameras for the professional and enthusiasts
- X High Zoom — get the best range finder and get rid of unwanted distortions when you shoot with this range
Fujfilm uses leading-edge, proprietary technologies to make its top-quality products that also contributes to the advancement of culture, science, technology and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. FYI: Fujifilm was the first manufacturer to launch a Digital Camera into the market in 1988!
A 24MP high-end X-mount camera whose appeal is inextricably linked to its innovative optical/electronic hybrid viewfinder. It offers excellent image quality and some of the best out-of-camera JPEGs on the market in a well built, elegant body with plenty of direct control. The X-Pro2 can definitely deliver and appeal to a broad audience as it is a fully-loaded mirrorless camera in a weather-resistant, SLR-style body.
Offered in a 16MP X-Trans CMOS II sensor (with on-chip phase detection), EXR Processor II, built-in Wi-Fi, and full HD video recording. This camera offers a maximum burst rate of 8, a flash sync port and of course in a well-built body design. Also, the first camera to support ultra-fast UHS-II SD cards, the X-T1 has an excellent LCD viewfinder that is very comparable to optical viewfinders on non-digital cameras. It ensures that what you see is what you get when you take the picture
You have got to get a Fujifilm Camera in your hands to really experience its awesomeness! However, you can also browse at many other Camera & Photo items at iprice Malaysia.