- Fossil Wallets Malaysia: Vintage never goes out of style
- Fossil Wallets Malaysia: Our top Fossil wallet picks
- How to care for your Fossil wallets?
A major American lifestyle brand that focuses in vintage and classic elements for its product designs, Fossil infuses the best of the past into its modern designs to appeal to a wide range of consumers. A company that has been in the leather making business since 1984, Fossil draws inspiration from the 1950s and 1960s as well as mid-century architecture when making its products like Fossil Wallets.
Fossil’s uniqueness is shown through Fossil Wallets that have streamlined finishing, minimal brand logo prints and an array of earthy tones which allows users to easily fall for its simple and subtle style.
Fossil Wallets for Men collection:
For men that need sufficient card slots, the Fossil Derrick Execufold that offers extra organization space with plenty of pockets.
If guys that appreciates the extra details, the Fossil Quinn Large Coin Pocket Bifold will satisfy your need for line detailing.
There’s also Fossil’s best-selling wallet the Fossil Omega L-Zip Bifold that comes on three colours with a simple plain design and made of the brand’s richest leather.
Women nowadays also need a practical and versatile wallet, get the Fossil Sydney Flap Clutch that has multiple card slots, bill compartments and a large coin pocket for all the change and tiny knickknacks.
Ladies, if you are a fan of zips and folds, the Fossil Preston Flap Clutch will fulfil your need for artisan detailing and organizing needs.
The Fossil Sydney Tab Clutch will not only function as a great organizer but can also be a fashion statement by itself. Perfect for women who need both style and functionality.
Although made to be durable and long lasting, with adequate care and love, your Fossil Wallet will last even longer. Read the following list of care instructions.
- Avoid placing Fossil Wallets in water (don't take it in the shower, a wallet does not swim) and avoid damp and wet surfaces too (moisture and leather don’t go well with each other).
- Avoid placing Fossil Wallets under direct heat and sunlight (it will dry out the natural moisture of the leather and your wallet will spoil more easily).
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for Fossil Wallets (chemicals may corrode the soft leather and discolour it), instead use a soft dry cloth to clean it.
Just keep in mind of the three and your Fossil Wallet will last a good time.