Why you Should Have Dyson Vacuum Cleaners and Fans in your Home
Providing you with premium home appliances, Dyson is one of the most well-known brands today. If you see bladeless fans in department stores, then it's probably Dyson. Aside from their bladeless fan, the brand also has a number of vacuum cleaners that would help keep your home rubbish and dust-free. Below are reasons why every home should own a Dyson fan or a vacuum cleaner.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
Dyson vacuums come in all shapes and sizes. There are the uprights, cordless, canister and handheld models - and they look really really cool. These are designs that should be in a film like Star Trek or Star Wars, not something to actually suck up the dirt - but that is what they do. Their modern design represents the cutting-edge technology that comes with each of these appliances. Here are some features that every Dyson vacuum cleaner has:
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration system. HEPA technology is able to trap particles up to 0.3 microns in size - talk about a thorough cleaning!
- Bag-less system. With a Dyson vacuum, there's no need replacing that bothersome trash bag in your vacuum cleaner anymore; no more hassles and worry about spilling the dirt, and definitely no more spending money on extra costs just to suck up dirt.
- Built-in vacuum filters that are lifetime washable free to reuse and rewash all the time to once again reduce your costs of owning a Dyson vacuum.
- Dyson products go through 164 stress tests to ensure that their quality is of the highest grade - can you survive 164 stress tests? This Dyson's tougher than you!
- Made with polycarbonate ABS materials that are of the same grade as those used to make police riot shields and crash helmet. Basically, your vacuum cleaner is made from the same military-grade material used by the police.! Just don't worry about crashing into other furniture when you clean your home anymore - well you gotta worry about your other furniture because if a crash happens, the Dyson is definitely surviving it.
- Efficiently engineered to reduce bulk and waste, yet retaining all the toughness and good performance you'd expect from a vacuum cleaner with a sleek design.
Which Dyson Vacuum Cleaner do You Need?
Dyson makes several different types of vacuum cleaners - there are those that are suitable for many different floors, all the way to those made for pet owners in mind. So which model would you need?
For Standard Use
Lets say you've had enough of heavy and clunky vacuum cleaners, you just want something that is easy to handle - and maybe easy to carry around for cleaning harder to reach places such as sucking that bit of chicken nugget stuck under your car seat. For that, you've got the DC34 Motorhead, a handheld vacuum cleaner that is lightweight (only 1.33kg, and it looks like a laser gun!) and ergonomic with a dual power mode for different uses.
For Homeowners with Pets
You love cats - they're the perfect animals... except their fur. It's everywhere. To solve your furry little problem (I mean the hair, not your pet), you'll need the DC50 Animal. An upright Dyson vacuum cleaner, it has a tangle-free turbine tool with rotating heads that will remove your pet's fur and your own hair from any carpets or furniture. The flexible heads will also bend around to main contact with uneven surfaces so that those awkward corners will not be out of reach!
Dyson Bladeless Fans
If you don't know Dyson for its vacuum cleaners, then you would have probably noticed all the high-tech (once again, some sort of Star Trek look) looking fans in electronic stores that magically give you really cool air without any spinning blades. Yes, those are Dyson fans.
All that sleek, sexy-looking bladeless fans. Although the name suggests that there are no blades, there actually are. The blades are hidden in the pedestal part of its structure and they channel the air to flow upwards. Air Multipliers, as they’re called, the fans are a result of high-tech innovation and years of research.
Dyson's bladeless fans are much quieter compared to the conventional fans, and with each generation of innovation, they get even quieter - talk about a silent fan! Dyson's engineers could isolate all the motor and vibration noise and only let the cool quiet airflow out - now that's impressive for something so cooling!
- To reduce less power use, Dyson bladeless fans have improved airflow paths that reduce turbulence, which will put less strain on the motor, saving you, even more, energy - and in the long run, more money.
- Dyson fans are safe for everyone to use; you don't have to worry about your little one sticking his fingers in and getting them cut. Let us not go into that detail, but the gist of it is: no spinning blades!
- Dyson fans are also easy to clean because they are mainly made of wide surface areas on the outside.
The lack of spinning blades on the outside also ensures that Dyson fans give you a very consistent air flow, so there will not be any choppy air flow.