Are you having problems with your fan? Dyson gives you the future of your home appliances - with bagless vacuum cleaners, loaded with the best of the best in air vacuum technology, and their high-tech bladeless fans with a very consistent airflow. So if you want the best of the best in your home appliances, get a Dyson - and you'll never need another. Check out the best Dyson Malaysia appliances or read more about the brand below.
Product Type:Hair Styling Kit
Product Type:Bladeless Fan
Product Type:Hair Styling Kit
Product Type:Hair Styling Kit
Top Dyson Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Dyson V11 Absolute||RM 2,424.00||Shopee|
|Dyson V8||RM 421.46||Shopee|
|Dyson Supersonic||RM 1,690.00||Shopee|
|Dyson V11 Fluffy||RM 2,446.00||Shopee|
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute||RM 1,999.00||Shopee|
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Fluffy||RM 1,720.00||Shopee|
|Dyson AM07||RM 1,299.00||Shopee|
|Dyson AM08||RM 2,883.72||Amazon|
|Dyson V7 Mattress Handheld Vacuum||RM 1,500.00||Shopee|
|Dyson DC62||RM 503.20||Shopee|
Providing you with premium home appliances, Dyson is one of the most well-known brands today. If you see bladeless fans in department stores, then it's probably Dyson. Aside from their bladeless fan, the brand also has several vacuum cleaners that would help keep your home rubbish and dust-free. Below are the reasons why every home should own a Dyson fan or a vacuum cleaner.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
Dyson vacuums come in all shapes and sizes. There are the uprights, cordless, canister, and handheld models - and they look really cool. These are designs that should be in a film like Star Trek or Star Wars, not something to actually suck up the dirt - but that is what they do. Their modern design represents the cutting-edge technology that comes with each of these appliances. Here are some features that every Dyson vacuum cleaner has:
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration system. HEPA technology can trap particles up to 0.3 microns in size - talk about a thorough cleaning!
- Bag-less system. With a Dyson vacuum, there's no need to replace that bothersome trash bag in your vacuum cleaner anymore; no more hassles and worry about spilling the dirt, and definitely no more spending money on extra costs just to suck up dirt.
- Built-in vacuum filters that are lifetime washable free to reuse and rewash all the time to once again reduce your costs of owning a Dyson vacuum.
- Dyson products go through 164 stress tests to ensure that their quality is of the highest grade - can you survive 164 stress tests? This Dyson's tougher than you!
- Made with polycarbonate ABS materials that are of the same grade as those used to make police riot shields and crash helmets. Basically, your vacuum cleaner is made from the same military-grade material used by the police.! Just don't worry about crashing into other furniture when you clean your house anymore - well, you gotta worry about your other furniture because if a crash happens, the Dyson is surviving it.
- Efficiently engineered to reduce bulk and waste, yet retaining all the toughness and good performance you'd expect from a vacuum cleaner with a sleek design.
Which Dyson Vacuum Cleaner do You Need?
Dyson makes several different types of vacuum cleaners - some are suitable for many different floors, all the way to those made for pet owners in mind. So which model would you need?
For Standard Use
Let’s say you've had enough of heavy and clunky vacuum cleaners, you just want something that is easy to handle - and may be easy to carry around for cleaning harder to reach places such as sucking that bit of chicken nugget stuck under your car seat. For that, you've got the DC34 Motorhead, a handheld vacuum cleaner that is lightweight (only 1.33kg, and it looks like a laser gun!) and ergonomic with a dual power mode for different uses.
For Homeowners with Pets
You love cats - they're the perfect animals... except their fur. It's everywhere. To solve your furry little problem, you'll need the DC50 Animal. An upright Dyson vacuum cleaner has a tangle-free turbine tool with rotating heads that will remove your pet's fur and your own hair from any carpets or furniture. The flexible heads will also bend around to the main contact with uneven surfaces so that those awkward corners will not be out of reach!
Dyson Bladeless Fans
If you don't know Dyson for its vacuum cleaners, then you would have probably noticed all the high-tech (once again, some sort of Star Trek look) looking fans in electronic stores that magically give you really cool air without any spinning blades. Yes, those are Dyson fans.
All that sleek, sexy-looking bladeless fans. Although the name suggests that there are no blades, there actually are. The blades are hidden in the pedestal part of its structure, and they channel the air to flow upwards. Air Multipliers, as they’re called, the fans are a result of high-tech innovation and years of research.
Dyson's bladeless fans are much quieter compared to the conventional fans, and with each generation of innovation, they get even quieter - talk about a silent fan! Dyson's engineers could isolate all the motor and vibration noise and only let the cool, quiet airflow out - now that's impressive for something so cooling!
- To reduce less power use, Dyson bladeless fans have improved airflow paths that reduce turbulence, which will put less strain on the motor, saving you, even more, energy - and in the long run, more money.
- Dyson fans are safe for everyone to use; you don't have to worry about your little one sticking his fingers in and getting them cut. Let us not go into that detail, but the gist of it is there are no spinning blades!
- Dyson fans are also easy to clean because they are mainly made of wide surface areas on the outside.
The lack of spinning blades on the outside also ensures that Dyson fans give you a very consistent airflow, so there will not be any choppy airflow.
While Dyson carries a wide range of home and personal appliances, one of their most popular items is the vacuum cleaners. The brand’s range of vacuum cleaners is targeted towards a variety of purposes. For instance, they have a collection of vacuum cleaners meant for deep cleaning or quick cleaning. They also have cordless vacuums, their most popular type of vacuum cleaner, upright vacuums, canister vacuums, and handheld vacuums.
To find the right vacuum cleaner, choose one that will fulfil your cleaning needs. You can splurge more and invest more in a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner that is able to do both deep cleaning and quick cleaning.
Should I get Dyson Airwrap or Supersonic?
The Dyson Airwrap and the Dyson Supersonic are both popular hairstyling tools from the brand. The Dyson Airwrap is a heated brush that can smooth, volumize, and curl the hair while the Dyson Supersonic is a traditional hairdryer. If you want versatile hairstyles, then opt for the Dyson Airwrap as you can curl, wave, and straighten.
Does Dyson Airwrap work on fine hair?
Yes, the Dyson Airwrap works with all kinds of hair. If you have fine and thin hair, you can use the Dyson Airwrap to give your hair more shape and volume.
How long does the Dyson Corrale take to charge?
It will take 70 minutes for a Dyson Corrale to be fully charged. Simply place your Dyson Corrale hair straightener in the charging dock until it reaches 100%.
Straightening your hair while it’s still wet or damp might be more damaging compared to styling it when it’s completely dry. Always blow-dry or air-dry your hair prior to straightening with a hot styling tool.
Some of the best vacuum cleaner appliances from Dyson Malaysia are:
- Dyson V11 Absolute+ - The brand’s most powerful cordless vacuum built with Hyperdymium motor, Radial Root Cyclone technology, and Advanced LCD screen. Available in Iron/Gold and Nickel/Blue colours.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute - A versatile cord-free vacuum that can deep clean every corner, thanks to the V10 motor, 14 patented cyclones, and 7-cell energy-dense battery.
- Dyson V8 - Available in the regular size as well as in a slimmer size, the Dyson V8 is a quiet yet powerful cordless vacuum that can clean all surface types.
Which brand of vacuum cleaner is the best in Malaysia?
Because of their advanced technologies, Dyson appliances are deemed some of the best in the industry today. Other brands with similar quality include Panasonic, Electrolux, Midea, Hetch, and Bosch.