Scars are an indication that you have lived your life to the fullest, however, they can be a hindrance to achieving flawless skin. Take care of scars with the help of Dermatix Malaysia. Find out more about scar treatment here.
Top Dermatix Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|DERMATIX Advance Scar Formula 15g||RM 51.90||Lazada|
|DERMATIX Ultra Gel for Scar Reduction 15G||RM 99.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|DERMATIX ultra scar siloxanes gel||RM 99.90||Lazada|
|Dermatix Ultra - Advanced Scar Formula 15G||RM 117.30||Shopee|
|DERMATIX Advance 15G||RM 52.70||LazMall by Lazada|
|DERMATIX Advance With Vitamin C 15gm (Advanced Scar Formula) + Mystery Gift !||RM 56.90||Lazada|
|Dermatix Advance Gel 9G & 15G [Exp 03/2021]||RM 42.00||Shopee|
|Dermatix Ultra 15G [Free Gift] (1/22)||RM 91.39||Shopee|
|Dermatix Ultra 15G Exp:2022||RM 90.50||Shopee|
|DERMATIX Alpro Pharmacy Acne+ Scar Advance Gel 7g||RM 53.70||Lazada|
“Scars remind us that the past is real”
The words of Paparoach’s famous song are all too true. Unfortunately, some scars not only remind us of the past but unearth unpleasant memories. In most cases, scars can be a hindrance to our looks, creating low self-esteem and making us somewhat disfigured. Thankfully, we have the miracle of Dermatix. Formulated through scientific breakthroughs in healing creams and balms, Dermatix helps to reduce scarring over habitual use. Dermatix in Malaysia is also well-known for its remarkable abilities to heal and repair our youthful skin. Let’s look into how you can use Dermatix Malaysia to heal your scars.
Who can use Dermatix?
As with any other type of medication, Dermatix skin care should be used within the proper measures. This means that some factors should be considered. The correct dosage and procedures should be taken before using any type of medication. Dermatix is an external medication in cream form so it most definitely MUST NOT be ingested.
So who can and should use Dermatix? Although the answer to this question could be subjective, we can narrow down the few possibilities. Firstly, Dermatix should be used by one who has experienced a wound that has healed. It is imperative that the wound is completely healed before you attempt to use Dermatix on it. Dermatix works on a number of scars on the face and body, including hypertrophic and keloid scars. Dermatix should also be used under adult’s supervision for those who are underage.
Dermatix Gel and Sheets
Dermatix has two types of variants: Gel and Sheets. Dermatix gel is the more popular and easily attainable variant in Malaysia. It consists of a tube (much like a toothpaste) that contains Dermatix’s healing formula. The scar reduction gel is made up of silicone and other ingredients that get to work as soon as you apply it on.
For more serious injuries, doctors recommend using Dermatix Sheets. Using the same formula as the gel, Dermatix sheets come in silicone sheets or plaster styled appendages for more serious areas of scarring. Using the sheets is relatively easy. Simply peel off the adhesive layers and gently apply directly to your skin.
How does Dermatix work?
You must be wondering what is the essential substance in Dermatix that encourages healing. It’s no secret. We’ve all seen and heard of the use of silicone in human tissue replacement, particularly for skin replacement. Dermatix Malaysia uses this very same concept to create its scar healing sequence. With over 20 years of success in healing scarring, silicone gel sheeting is one of the proven methods to skin repair.
Skin care products from Dermatix Malaysia can be applied onto any and all parts of your skin. Even the face, joints and flexures can be applied on.
How to use Dermatix
The more common of Dermatix products in Malaysia is the Dermatix Silicone Gel. Follow these steps recommended by the official Dermatix website for efficient use of Dermatix gels:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Cut the tip of the tube. Apply a very thin coat of Dermatix Gel to the scar as soon after healing as possible, and rub it in gently.
- Allow to dry for 4 – 5 minutes. If the gel has not dried, remove the excess product.
If you intend to use Dermatix Silicone Sheets, follow these quick steps:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Remove the protective layer and save it. Place Dermatix Silicone Sheet with the “sticky side” down, directly on the scarred area. The Silicone Sheet should extend slightly beyond the area of the scar.
- Keep in place for at least 12 hours and up to 23 hours.
- At least once a day, wash the scarred area and both sides of the Dermatix Silicone Sheet with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly and allow the Dermatix Silicone Sheet to dry before re-applying.
Here are some precautions on how to use Dermatix:
- Dermatix should not be applied to open or fresh wounds, placed in contact with mucous membranes or too close to the eyes.
- Dermatix should not be applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatment products.
- Dermatix Gel may stain clothing if not completely dry.
- Dermatix should be applied to clean, dry skin only. If redness, pain or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep Dermatix out of reach of children. For external use only.
Take care of your scars
For your scars to heal completely, you will need to know the basics on scar treatment. Fresh scars should not be exposed to extreme temperature or fluctuations in temperatures. Avoid extreme cold or heat, so we recommend avoiding sunbathing for a while.
Also, avoid tight and restrictive clothing so as not to further aggravate the scarred tissue. Be cautious when performing stretching or strenuous exercises. Follow the steps above and your scars will be healed in no time. Lastly, it is important to note that some scars may not heal completely.