- Toothbrushes Malaysia: Cleaning from the inside out
- Toothbrushes Malaysia: Great reasons to brush your teeth
- Toothbrushes Malaysia: Choosing the right toothbrush
Brushing your teeth is something that you do ever since you were born. Okay, maybe not since you were born, but you know what we mean. It is something that should never neglect, unless you want to your mouth smelling like a rotten egg or worse your teeth falling out when you are chattering away. Brushing your teeth should be (if it hasn’t already) the main priority when it comes to personal hygiene, then comes bathing, and everything else. But do you really know if the toothbrush that you have hanging in your bathroom is effective? Which of the many different type of toothbrush should you buy? Once you have everything figured out, get what you need from Colgate, Oral-B, Dentinox and
Other than complicating your social life, when you don’t practice brushing your teeth, you are looking at more than just a couple of cavities. Worse comes to worse, your heart can even be affected. Gum disease
- Save money: When you don’t brush your teeth, you would eventually be suffering from
majordental problem, where fixing it would be such a friendly thing to your wallet. Dentist fees are way as cheap as you think!
- Gingivitis: This is caused by plaque that builds a fort in your teeth leading to swollen gums and bleeding.
- Periodontitis: Losing the alveolar bone around your teeth with will cause your teeth to come off easily. Say goodbye to
- Delayed Conception: When your mouth is attacked by bacteria, it can actually be passed to your child when you are pregnant, causing
severeproblem with delivery.
- Arthritis: People with gum disease have a higher chance of developing rheumatoid arthritis, like 8 times higher. How?
Apparentlythe bacteria produces proteins that causesa reaction from your immune system, which will only lead to some serious joint problems.
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease): If you think this can only be caused because of smoking, then you are so wrong. Not brushing your teeth would cause the tobacco to destroy your gums, just like a
double edgedsword that increases your chances of having COPD twofold.
Out in the market, there are so many shapes,
- Most dental professions would agree on soft bristled brush. It is the best when it comes to removing stubborn plaque and debris from your teeth. To reach those dark unchartered territory in your mouth, it is best to use small headed brushes.
- Type of handle (non-slip grip or flexible neck),
shapeof head(tapered or rectangular) and style of bristles (rippled, flat, trimmed or dome shape), it is best to pick whichever that is the most comfortable for you. Poweredtoothbrush can also be a good alternative as it does a better job in cleaning your teeth, especially for those who find it difficult to brush your teeth.