- About Daniel Wellington Malaysia
- Daniel Wellington watches for men and women
- How to take care of your Daniel Wellington Watch
Daniel Wellington watches are described as simple, elegant and classy. It is a wonderful addition to your collection and is definitely a must-have for both men and women. With its timeless design, and with proper maintenance, the watch will definitely last a lifetime and will never go out of style.
Some find it surprising that Daniel Wellington - one of the best manufacturers of watches and watch straps, is founded by Filip Tysander. Daniel Wellington was a fellow he met in the British Isles. Filip was so impressed at Daniel’s classic, and relaxed style, especially the use of NATO straps on his timepieces which inspired him to create his own set of watches, and thus Daniel Wellington was born.
A Daniel Wellington watch is a great example of simplicity and elegance. The brand preserves this idea through their current watch collections for men and women. Using their classic NATO and leather straps, the brand is able to create the finest and most luxurious timepieces. The best thing about Daniel Wellington is that you can use the watch for any occasion, whether you’re attending a posh party, or simply hanging out by the beach.
Daniel Wellington watches for men
Daniel Wellington watches for men are exactly what men like in their accessories - simple, elegant and stylish. Its minimalist design makes it a timeless piece which can last for many years.
|Daniel Wellington York Analog Display Quartz Watch||Daniel Wellington St. Mawes Analog Display Quartz Watch||Daniel Wellington Sheffield Analog Display Quartz Watch||Daniel Wellington Bristol Analog Display Quartz Watch|
Daniel Wellington watches for women
The brand’s uncomplicated design makes Daniel Wellington a suitable choice for women. Like its male counterparts, Daniel Wellington’s watches for women are also designed to last for years, remaining a classic addition to their wardrobe.
- Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Analog Display Quartz Watch
- Daniel Wellington Classic Lady St Mawes Analog Display Quartz Watch
- Daniel Wellington Women's Classic Black/Pink Nylon Strap Watch
- Daniel Wellington Women's Quartz Watch Classic Canterbury Plastic Strap
Daniel Wellington watches are made to last. Made from the finest materials, and cutting-edge watch technology, Daniel Wellington ensures customer satisfaction when it comes to their timepieces. However, your watch can only last so long, provided that you take great care of it. Without proper maintenance, it could easily lose its brilliance and may even break. So to prevent that from happening, here are some quick tips on how to take care of your Daniel Wellington watch:
- When winding your watch to set the time, always remove it from your wrist to avoid damage and loosen the watch’s crown.
- Always rinse your watch after swimming to remove salt or chlorine, that could potentially weaken the watch case. Remember to never immerse a watch with leather strap in water.
- Never expose your Daniel Wellington watch to excess heat. Doing this would dry up the watch’s lubricants, encourage lacquer bubbling and could cause premature aging of dials.
- When cleaning or polishing your watches, always use a special jewelry cloth. Use it to gently remove dust, and skin particles, especially those on hard to reach areas.
- When storing your Daniel Wellington watches, make sure to separate them from your other jewelry or better yet, purchase a separate watch box to keep dust and other particles from your timepiece.
Whether you’re starting a watch collection or simply looking for options, you will never regret having a Daniel Wellington watch. With less design, the brand is particularly easy to maintain. Simply follow the tips above and your watch will surely last a lifetime. The brand also has different Daniel Wellington straps available in leather or in NATO fabric with a wide range of colors. Get your own Daniel Wellington watch now!