Equip your kitchen with the latest, and the best appliances from Cuckoo. Originally from Korea, Cuckoo is now in Malaysia with its cutting-edge kitchen electronics ranging from rice-cookers, slow-cookers, water dispensers, and humidifiers. If you want to know more about Cuckoo Malaysia’s innovative background, tips and recipes, simply scroll down or click here.
Top CUCKOO Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Cuckoo Fusion Top||RM 98.00||Lazada|
|Cuckoo D Model Air Purifier||RM 110.00||Shopee|
|Cuckoo C Model Air Purifier||RM 74.57||Shopee|
|Cuckoo CR-0671V||RM 383.14||Lazada|
|Cuckoo CRP-P1010FD||RM 1,187.35||Lazada|
|Cuckoo B Model Cordless Air Purifier||RM 3,500.00||Shopee|
|Cuckoo Air Q Air Purifier||RM 140.00||Shopee|
|Cuckoo CRP-G1030MP||RM 755.00||Lazada|
|Cuckoo CRP-DHR0610FS||RM 1,540.00||Lazada|
|Cuckoo CRP-M1060SR||RM 950.00||Lazada|
For many home-makers, the kitchen is a sacred place where food and sustenance are prepared for the family. We know you want what’s best for your loved ones, that is why Cuckoo appliances guarantee excellent home-cooked meals that you and your family can enjoy. Cukoo is a household name that promises excellent performance in many homes across the globe. This award-winning Korean brand lets cook the best meals for you and your family. Here are reasons why you should always cook your meals with Cuckoo rice-cookers.
Among the best products from Cuckoo electronics are rice-cookers. What makes them so different from the rest is that their rice-cookers, not only cooks but also pressurizes them to a glutinous and more nutritious state than traditional, or even Japanese rice-cookers. The best thing about Cuckoo rice-cookers is that it is built for optimum performance and quality, compared to traditional rice-cookers. They are made to endure and provide the best rice, soup, and cereal for your family and your loved ones. You can never go wrong with Cuckoo kitchenware and appliances!
How to Choose the Right Ricecooker with Cuckoo Malaysia
There are tons of rice-cooker models, brands, and features available in the market today; it’s only normal to get confused with all of the information right in front of you. To help you out, here are several things that you need to consider before buying the right rice-cooker that would suit you and your family's lifestyle:
- Always consider your budget. Rice-cookers can come in many forms and many price ranges, so always make sure that you can afford the right rice cooker before you actually try to find one.
- Ricecookers today have evolved to have a ton of features from typical warmers to steamers, and multi-function options that would help you cook food. However, these type of rice-cookers are often expensive so always take note of what comes in with the cooker of your choice.
- Consider the number of people whom you’re cooking for. Aside from the usual features and models available, rice-cooker are also available in several sizes from 1-2 persons to a massive 10-15 person.
- Look for a detachable lid when looking for rice-cookers. This is a sign of good quality and is much easier to clean than traditional rice-cookers.
- The quality coating on the inner pot is also a factor when choosing quality rice-cookers. Conventional ones often don’t last very long, so find one that’s durable and remains bonded with the inner pot.
- Find rice-cookers that are made in Korea and Japan. Cuckoo rice-cookers are all made in Korea and are highly recommended by many homemakers around the globe.
Keep your Cuckoo Ricecookers in Tip-top Shape with These Tips
To maintain performance, Cuckoo rice-cookers must be cleaned and kept at a good state. If not done, the proliferation of bacteria would destroy the quality of food it produces and would emit an unpleasant smell. To maintain the quality and performance of your rice-cooker, here are some tips that would help you out:
Use Vinegar and Water
Clean your Cuckoo rice cooker with water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. First, mix the two ingredients and put it on your cooker, bring it to boil for 20-30 minutes, after boiling, hit “Cancel” to eject steam. Let it cool down, and then wash the inner pot with soap and water.
Before cleaning the inner pot, make sure that you had unplugged or turned the cooker off to avoid accidents. You can clean the body using a damp cloth or sponge, with detergent or soap.
Never Touch the Electronic Components
Remember to never touch the electronics. If you are having problems on the cooker’s electronic configurations or if it is not working properly, you can refer to the user manual or call the local customer service hotline.
Be Gentle When Cleaning
Don’t forget to be gentle when handling and cleaning your rice-cooker. There are some parts that are removable and therefore, need to be handled with caution. Taking care of your Cuckoo rice-cooker ensures its continued performance in providing excellent and nutritious food for your family. The best thing about Cuckoo is that it is easy-to-use and safe for everyone. You don’t need to be an expert chef to cook excellent rice, all you need is love and a Cuckoo rice-cooker!
Cook like a pro and be more efficient in the kitchen with Cuckoo home appliances! Check out the best of the brand's products at iPrice.