- About VMware
- Why Choose VMware
- Grab Your Exclusive VMware Malaysia Coupons
- How to Get the Best out of Your VMware Malaysia Coupons
The history of VMware began in 1998 when Diane Greene, Mendel Rosenblum, Scott Devine, Ellen Wang, and Edouard Bugnion founded it. In its first year, it operated in "stealth mode" with 20 employees by the end of the year. It was then launched officially in February 1999. VMware Workstation was its first product that was released in May 1999. After that, VMware saw fit to enter the server market in 2001 with VMware GSX Server (hosted) and VMware ESX Server (hostless). In 2003, it released VMware Virtual Center, the VMotion, and Virtual SMP technology.
VMware announced a collaboration with Cisco Systems on 16 September 2008. The end result was the Cisco Nexus 1000V which was a distributed virtual software switch. It was an integrated option in the VMware infrastructure. The year 2011 saw the release of Cloud Foundry, an open-source platform-as-a-service system. With its pioneering spirit, VMware launched its IaaS service (Infrastructure as a service) which was known as vCloud Hybrid Service or vCloud Air.
The entire service was fully designed to function as an extension of its customer's existing vSphere installations, with full compatibility with existing virtual machines virtualized with VMware software and tightly integrated networking. All of these achievements make VMware as the best choice for aspiring digital businesses.
Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. It gives flexibility to you to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment. In other words, VMware enables you to enjoy both freedom and control to experience your digital lifestyle.
Preferred Choice of Enterprises
VMware earns a well-deserved reputation for being the infrastructure platform choice of the Fortune 500 and has saved customers tens of billions of dollars. This trusted platform provider of choice serves more than 500,000 customers globally.
Flexible Cloud Infrastructure
VMware is proud to bring enterprise-ready cloud infrastructure for the private and public cloud with VMware Cloud Foundation. It is the only hyper-converged platform that combines compute (vSphere), storage (vSAN), and networking and security (NSX) into a natively integrated stack.
You can enjoy cost-effective delivery of virtual desktops, unified endpoint management and simplified lifecycle management across any cloud and any device with VMware Workspace ONE. In other words, VMware will transform your workspace like never before. It also offers proven software-defined data center which enables enhanced performance, security, and scalability that extends from your data center to the major public cloud services with its Software-Defined Data Center.
VMware Malaysia coupons will offer you the perfect deals to make the best out of the already awesome VMware products. At the same time, you will be able to save both money and time whenever you are buying VMware products.
- As you are browsing through countless VMware Malaysia coupons, you can read about their short description to find out how they work.
- When you are satisfied with a coupon, you can click on it.
- From there, you will find a coupon code that comes along with it.
- You should copy the coupon code.
- In the same coupon you have chosen, you can click on the underlined link below to proceed to the main website of VMware.
At VMware's main website, you will be able to look at various products and services. For the latest VMware products, you can click on Products section which will display the newest products. You can also take a look at the Solutions section to check out other interesting services.
- You can click on any product or service page in order to read more about their descriptions and other interesting information.
- Since the main website of VMware does not usually sell its products directly, there are some links which can link to the pages where you can buy them. If you are unable to find them, please note that a number of VMware products and services require you to contact its sales experts or representative in order to purchase them.
- Once you have been redirected to these pages, you can go through the whole checkout process.
- When your transaction is successful, you should get a notification that your order has been confirmed.
- In certain cases, you will be contacted by a sales expert or representative to process or verify your customized order. You can check with him or her so that you can get VMware product or service you have paid for.
If you have any questions regarding your order or other important issues, you should contact the dedicated people at VMware. You can reach them via:
Email : email@example.com
Alternately, you can complete the form found in VMware contact section if you require a direct assistance from one of its sale experts.