Parkson offers and promotions Malaysia
- The history of Parkson Malaysia
- Products sold by Parkson Malaysia
- Why choose Parkson as your departmental store?
- Parkson Malaysia offers and promotions on iprice
- Parkson Card
The history of Parkson Malaysia
Parkson is a departmental store operator which operates throughout Asia with over a hundred stores across South-East Asia with a massive retail space of 2.1 million square-meters. They currently have departmental stores in the cities of Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Myanmar.
Parkson is actually the retail division of the large international conglomerate, The Lion Group. The Lion Group had a start in manufacturing and trading since the 1930s. This experience in that line has given the departmental store of Parkson a great start in establishing a reliable and great retail experience for customers.
The first Parkson departmental store to open was in Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur, in 1987. Following that first opening, Parkson has established more stores all around South East Asia throughout the years, especially in Malaysia itself (with 41 stores as of 2015!). Their flagship departmental store, Parkson Pavilion, is also located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur in the Pavilion shopping mall – it was opened in 2007.
Products sold by Parkson Malaysia
As Parkson is a departmental store, they have several different departments that cater to many different brands and categories of products such as:
- Home & Living (furniture and home décor)
- Women (Clothing, shoes, bags)
- Men (Clothing, shoes, bags)
- Kids (Clothing, shoes, bags, toys)
- Fragrances and cosmetic
Under these categories the Parkson departmental store feature many famous and well recognized brands to deliver only the best products and services to their customers. These brands include Nike, Bonia, and Calvin Klien, just to name a few.
Why choose Parkson as your departmental store?
Parkson has been around for a very long time – for almost two decades! They are undoubtedly one of the best departmental store brands in the region with so many stores all over Asia. At Parkson, they are committed to be at the top in retail and retail service towards customers. They strive to achieve the best of the best of service to be Asia's leader in the departmental store industry. Though that aim, they always put their customer's satisfaction first before anything else, ensuring every customer's experience in their store to be a very memorable and enjoyable experience.
The presence of many famous and world renowned brands in the departmental stores of Parkson allows customers to choose from and purchase the many different brands. This also gives customers the convenience of being able to purchase from a lot of different brands under a single store – no need to walk into many different shops to purchase everything, now you can do it all under a single roof in Parkson departmental stores!
Parkson Malaysia offers and promotions here on iprice
Parkson Malaysia has many offers and promotions all the time, and some are seasonal such as offers that are tie-ins to festivals such as the Chinese New Year or Christmas. Parkson's promotions are almost a monthly thing that is done every month to offer customers great deals for a value packed deals and purchases. These offers and promotions are usually with many branded products at great discounts.
iprice coupons page is the best place to get all the latest information about Parkson's deals and promotions. All the deals featured on this iprice page are the ones that Parkson is offering right now! By checking out all of the information of offers and deals on iprice, you can maximize your purchasing value and get the best offers!
Parkson departmental stores also feature a membership program of sorts through the use of their Parkson Card. This card is currently recognized in their stores in Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Myanmar. Owning the card gives its holder many privileges in Parkson departmental stores:
- Brand exclusive offers of an additional 5% discount on the participating brands in the Parkson departmental stores.
- Merchant partner privileges from participating merchants such as getting freebies or special offers and exclusive promotions with the brands.
- Members' cross border privileges allow Parkson Card holders to enjoy and utilize the privileges at branches of Parkson stores even in other countries such as China and Vietnam.
- Birthday Baby Benefits allow you to reap additional gifts such as discount vouchers and exclusive promotions during your birthday month.
- Special Invitations to events such as exclusive fashion launches, pampering services and members-only sales.
- Exclusive rewards such as additional rebates and gifts during seasonal promotions, as well as rewards for Top Spenders.
- Complimentary 2-hour parking that is applicable to Parkson Card Diamond members only. This reward is also only applicable to certain Parkson branches such as their flagship store, Parkson Pavilion, with a minimum purchase of RM200 and above in a single receipt on the same day.
- Redeemable vouchers that are available after a certain amount of accumulated purchase value.
To full reap the rewards and benefits of being a Parkson Card holder, you have to be above 18 years old and you must reside in Malaysia. The membership is zero cost for two years so that you can enjoy the rewards and benefits without worrying about any costs. To use the card, cardholders have to present the Parkson Card when paying at the cashier for the products. Redemptions for the vouchers are done at a quarterly basis in a year in February, May, August, and November.
Parkson is a departmental store that provides for its customers a lot, ensuring that they have the best shopping experience ever among all departmental stores in South East Asia.