- Where the Nando’s Chicken Comes From
- What You Need to Know About Nando’s and the Peri-Peri
- Accumulate Chicken Peri-
vilegeswith the Official Nando’s App
- Enjoy Your Next Nando’s Malaysia Meal with iPrice Vouchers
Nando’s hails from Johannesburg, South Africa; known then as Chickenland before friends Fernando Duarte and Robert Brozin bought it over in 1987 and decided that the world needed to know how good chicken can taste with
- Despite originating from South Africa, Nando’s is more popular overseas. Currently, the UK holds the record for most branches of Nando’s in the world, while Melbourne is the winner for the city with the largest amount of outlets.
- Nando’s is named after
co-foundedFernando Duarte, who was a Portuguese man living in South Africa.
- Nando’s has become such a staple in casual dining that in 2015, it spawned a meme called the Cheeky Nando’s. Till this day, only a select few understand it.
- Nando’s is rumoured to have a special Black Card, which awards the cardholder a free starter, combo meal, dessert, and soft drink. Apparently, this awesome deal is applicable for up to four friends. Yowza!
- The only way to get this mythical card is by proving you have eaten at every Nando’s outlet around the world. That’s over a thousand Nando’s meals!
- Among the people who were rumoured to have earned the Nando’s Black Card are celebrities Ed Sheeran, David Beckham, and Jay-Z.
- Beyoncé and her entourage once spent a whopping one thousand British pounds on a single Nando’s meal.
- Nando’s has the largest collector of South African art outside Africa.
- You can purchase Nando’s famous peri-peri marinades with special flavours like sweet hot, garlic, and
- People who work at Nando’s are called Nandocas. On the current Malaysian menu, there is an order called the Nandocas Choice, which consists of a butterflied chicken breast, served with a toasted garlic roll and crunchy coleslaw. It is absolutely delicious and available for home delivery.
Earn special Nando’s Peri-
Apply for a Peri-
Earn free Nando’s meals. As part of the Peri-
Track calorie intake. The app comes with a calorie counter for all the Nando’s meals you order. It even breaks down the nutrient content of your meal so you will know how much protein, carbohydrates, and sodium you will be ingesting. The app will also inform you if the meal is safe for vegetarians. This way, you can keep healthy with Nando’s.
View the menu. The Nando’s menu is extensive in that it takes into account all your chicken (and vegetarian) needs. But if you cannot remember all your favourite Fino sides, never fear. The entire menu can be found on the app, complete with sharing platter and customisable options.
Find a Nando’s near you. Using your smartphone’s GPS system, the app will be able to tell you the nearest Nando’s branch at all times. That way, you’ll never have to worry about where to eat again.
Order Nando’s takeaway. You can visit delivery.nandos.com.my to get your Nando’s meal, or you can just go straight to your app and sit back as your peri-peri chicken is delivered to your doorstep. Such is what they call the good life. So you can sit back, get back to work or that TV series you’ve been binging, with the knowledge that good hot chicken is on the way to you.
Save money and get even better deals of Nando’s peri-peri chicken with offers from iPrice today. All you have to do is:
- Browse the many offers on display above and select the one which interests you the most.
- If you plan to use the offer on some other occasion, take note of the expiry date written down under the Details drop-down arrow.
- Click ‘Get This Offer’ and wait as you are redirected to the Nando’s Malaysia homepage. If the homepage does not load, click on the embedded link to proceed.
- Enjoy your delicious flame-grilled chicken meal courtesy of Nando’s Malaysia.
So what are you waiting for? Get your free meals and cheap Nando’s chicken deals today.