Founded as early as 1975, Microsoft has emerged as one of the most dominant players in the computing world. Its best-known products are the iconic Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Surface tablet and laptop line, and Xbox game consoles. Today, it still remains as one of the most valuable companies in the world, with an immensely long experience in developing software, services, and solutions as well as manufacturing electronic devices.
Why Choose Microsoft?
Up-to-Date with the Latest Technological Trends
Microsoft is up-to-date with the latest security and technological trends. For this reason, it is no surprise that it has managed to remain relevant in its field up to this day. Microsoft also strongly believes in the value of innovation and ingenuity. As such, Microsoft pushes the boundaries of innovation so that its customers get the best experience. Aside from software and electronic devices, Microsoft also offers fun and collaborative apps that gradually become essential tools in modern-day classrooms like Powerpoint QuickStarter, Paint 3D, Lego Education WeDo, and Minecraft: Education Edition.
One of the best things about Microsoft products is that they are easy to set up and use. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use them. This user-friendly aspect helps everyone get easily familiar with their products.
One of the most appealing things about Microsoft is that its Microsoft Windows operating systems have been designed with a backward compatibility feature. This amazing feature enables users to run older programs. In other words, they do not become obsolete suddenly with the introduction of newer systems. This is important because users can still enjoy the best out of the latest operating system without having to commit to the upgrades drastically. Whether you are running businesses or managing critical systems, the timeless compatibility of Microsoft operating systems means that it is easier to adapt to newer changes.
Tried and Tested Products
Microsoft is a big company and has been in the market for a long time. With that, many customers rely on their products as they are tried and tested. Although not all of their products are bug-free, Microsoft assures its customers that all their releases undergo strict quality testing.
Creates Impressive Products
No doubt, Microsoft makes impressive products, ranging from software to electronic devices. All of their products perform reliably and help improve your productivity. Microsoft’s Office 365, for instance, has all the software you need for effective intra-organization communication and collaboration which include email, personal cloud file sharing, social network, enterprise portal platform, online meeting, and instant messaging. Not to mention, it allows users to work together on shared projects.
Redeeming Microsoft’s Coupons and Codes
- To take advantage of Microsoft’s promos and discounts, browse through any applicable coupons above.
- As you are going through them, you can also read about their short descriptions so that you can decide and choose the coupon that catches your interest.
- Once you have your coupon of interest, click on the "View this Coupon" and you will see more about the Microsoft coupon.
- There are coupons that come with a code which you can copy. Click the "Copy Code" that is next to it and paste it later in the promo box on Microsoft Malaysia website.
- Then, go to Microsoft Malaysia website and browse through its impressive array of computing products.
- Scroll down to see the product’s features and specifications. If it interests you, click Buy Now.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see the order summary. If you want to add more items, click on Keep Shopping. Otherwise, click Checkout.
- On the checkout page, you will be required to enter your account and billing details. Also, don’t forget to agree to the Terms of Sale and Privacy Statement.
- Enter your coupon code under Order Summary and then click Use Coupon Code to redeem the promo.
- Finally, click Place Order to finalize the payment. You will get a notification in your e-mail when your order has been confirmed.
Microsoft Malaysia accepts credit and debit cards issued by American Express, Mastercard, and VISA.
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery times are around 7 business days (Mondays through Fridays, except holidays). During holidays, delivery times may take longer as there might be some unforeseen circumstances. As for the delivery fee, Microsoft Malaysia offers it for free!
If you have any questions or issues, you can contact Microsoft Malaysia’s impressive Customer Support team at +65 6888 8899 or their hotline at 1-800-220-084.
Upgrade Your Computer Systems with Microsoft this Black Friday
Arguably the biggest name in the computing world, Microsoft’s software is present in almost every computer in the world. If you are looking to upgrade your computer software by purchasing Microsoft Office 365 packages, now is the time as Black Friday is just around the corner! Black Friday is a year-end sales event where online retailers and merchants will offer many promos and discounts for you to purchase the products you want at a fraction of their original prices.
These coupon codes available on iPrice Malaysia enable you to purchase Microsoft products at affordable prices, giving you more bang for your buck. Apart from promos for Microsoft Office packages, the deals also encompass Microsoft gadgets such as the Surface Pro laptops. With these promos, you can potentially purchase the Office 365 for prices as low as RM27.99. You can also get exclusive discounts, up to 3% for the Surface 4 Pro laptop. These are just a handful of the many discounts and offers available on iPrice.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2017 DEALS
Save with Black Friday Deals & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working Black Friday Sale Offers now!