Selecting the right bouquet of flowers on Happy Bunch for a certain occasion can be challenging. The types and colors are just one among many other things that you must consider before making a selection. To avoid giving the wrong flowers to your loved one or friend, here are tips to keep in mind.
Tips for Choosing the Right Flowers to Give
Different flowers convey different messages. They can aptly signify a message of gratitude, apology or condolence that is hard to express in words. That’s why it’s important to consider the following tips that will help you choose the right flowers for your loved one or friend.
Select the right flowers for the occasion
Flowers come in various forms, colors, and sizes. With that, there are specific blooms that favor specific occasions. For instance, chrysanthemums are ideal for a funeral or any mournful event. They have subtle shades that align to the somber mood at funerals. Aside from chrysanthemums, you can select lilies, carnations, and white roses. On the other hand, bringing a bouquet of vibrantly colored yellow and red flowers will not be appropriate for such events. These types of flowers are meant to suggest joy or happiness.
At Happy Bunch, you can find various flowers that suit every occasion. They have red roses that signify passion and romance, pink roses that display appreciation and gratitude, hyacinths that evoke a message of apology, and a bouquet of orchids and garden roses that make for a perfect congratulations gesture.
Consider the person who you are giving the flowers to
Finding flowers to a person close to you, say a loved one or a relative, is very easy since you know what matches their personality. If the person is romantic, a bouquet of red roses will be an ideal choice. Creative individuals might appreciate a mixed arrangement of blooms in an assortment of fun colors. While those whose relationship with you is professional such as your workmate or boss, then a floral basket or a potted plant is the best choice.
Happy Bunch has a team of experienced florists that will help you find the perfect flowers that will match your recipient’s personal preference.
Think about the presentation
After you’ve determined the type of bloom to give, the next thing to consider is the presentation. At Happy Bunch, you can decide how large the bunch of flowers to give. You can also choose to send it to your recipient’s address and remain anonymous.
Don’t go over your budget
If you don’t want to go over your budget, Happy Bunch has affordable packages. The packages or bunches are sold at a fixed priced. But if you want a specific bloom to be included in the arrangement, then ask Happy Bunch if it is available. It’s best to ask them first what flowers they have available before ordering.
Redeeming Happy Bunch Coupons and Codes
- Visit the coupon section and check the amazing discounts and promotions. Choose the best offer you can find.
- If the promotion has a code, copy it so you can paste it on Happy Bunch’s website at a later time.
- Go to Happy Bunch’s website and sign in to your account. If you haven’t signed up, register using your Facebook account or Google+.
- Choose the bunch of interest and select a date you want it delivered. Keep in mind that Happy Bunch doesn’t deliver on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Clicking next will direct you to another page in which you can select the type of bunch and change the quantity. If you want separate bunches, then you need to make multiple orders.
- Then, select a delivery method and fill in the delivery details like your name, recipient’s contact number, and address.
- Next, write a message. If you want to send the bunch anonymously, then don’t include your name. Below the message box, provide delivery instructions which are important especially if the address is hard to find. It will also inform the delivery person whom to give the flowers. Once done, click Add to Cart.
- On the Cart page, you can see a coupon code box where you can paste the code you copied earlier from iprice.sg. Click Apply Coupon to redeem the promo. Click Proceed to Checkout if you don’t want to add another bunch.
- Choose a payment method and click Confirm to complete the transaction.
Happy Bunch accepts bank transfers and credit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard through iPay88 which is an online payment collection service. Users can also make payment through Paypal.
Happy Bunch offers no charges for delivery if the recipient’s address is within its Free Delivery area. As for the delivery times, Happy Bunch makes sure the flowers are delivered as scheduled anytime, except for public holidays and weekends.
Happy Bunch doesn’t have a hotline service but you can drop them an email at if you want to voice your concerns or queries regarding your purchase.