- FashionValet Malaysia – Allowing you to have fun with fashion
- FashionValet – Bringing discounts and the runway favourites to you
- FashionValet Malaysia– Their very own Brick-and-Mortar
- FashionValet – Keeping your heart excited with discounts and promos
- FashionValet Malaysia - Your ultimate shopping guide
- Be one with the coolest retailers on earth and not forgetting discounts – FashionValet
If you have been in Malaysia long enough, and you have been keeping up with the fashion world here, then you would have surely come across the name FashionValet. This name is no stranger to the local fashion scene and thanks to Vivy Yusof who kicked off this online site 4 years ago, FashionValet has been gaining a huge following everywhere, all over Malaysia. FashionValet or FV as most of you would have known, is one Malaysia’s favourite online shopping heaven for fashion that you never want to leave. With an aim to bring the latest fashion trends to your doorstep, FashionValet allows you to unravel online shopping while you have fun with fashion.
This online and offline retailer has no shortage of clothing for any season or event, and it’s for this very reason that we (here at iprice) and fashion lovers everywhere always turn to the site for their wardrobe needs. Add in a range of affordable, trendy items and FashionValet has become our go destination for an overabundance source of happiness.
They offer a wide range of ready-to-wear garments for women, accessories and handbags, from chic classics to edgy statement pieces. Don’t worry, there’s menswear for the boys too. FashionValet is a proud supporter of home-grown brands and designers, including some of the hottest brands in Asia (yes, Malaysia is going out to conquer Asia)!Today, FashionValet carries over 130 of Malaysia's hottest home-grown brands and designers as well as within the South-East Asian region, Fashion Valet continues to expand and excite followers with the latest in fashion and beauty.
Some of the most popular brands carried by FashionValet are:
- POPLOOK Premium
- Emel by Melinda Looi
- Creacion by Siti Nurhaliza
- Daniel Wellington
- Duchess & Co
- Ella Danial
Following in the footsteps of the other fashion shopping sites, FashionValet has set up their very first physical store back in the hub of fashion, Bangsar Village II. It appears there’s still value in physical shops after all – especially for people who want to feel, see and try on products before they make their purchases.
The 2,456 sq ft store is spacious to say the least: it’s mostly minimal but sophisticated, with gold accents set off by plush carpeting and seating. It currently carries a curated selection of clothes, along with accessories, bags, and shoes as well as beauty care products from over 400 brands available at FashionValet. Think household names the likes of Alia Bastamam, Biyan, and Mimpikita, as well as Kittie YiYi, Nelissa Hilman, Soonaru, Sean & Sheila, Wunderbath Co. and many more.
As for accessories, there’s the very popular Daniel Wellington, which has been relaunched on FashionValet, as well as Cluse watches and Dipped Row earrings and necklaces. Take note that the in-store selection will be regularly rotated, so do check in every now and then.
At FashionValet, they are known for 2 thing – amazing fashion catalogue and the % sign. Since you already know about all their must-haves, let us bring you down the path of extra savings with the % sign that is extra obviously at FashionValet. And just in case you miss out on these deals, we at iprice will make sure to always fill up our website with their discount codes and promos.
Here is a guide on how you can redeem these exclusives on iprice.
- Look through FashionValet’ list of jaw-dropping goodness, their sales, discounts and exclusive codes and pick the one that is the most suitable to your purchase.
- Click on the Discount sticker to generate your code. If the sticker is an ongoing sale, it does not require any promo code. All you have to do is just continue shopping and enjoy the sale benefit.
- With the code that you have, you can either copy it manually or click on the “Copy Code” button to get it copied.
- Next, click on the highlighted link to get yourself on FashionValet’ page to finish your order or to continue shopping.
- Paste the code when you are ready to make your payment to receive your discounted price.
- Wait patiently for your parcel to reach your doorstep.
Placing an order
At FashionValet, getting your beloved wardrobe essential so easy even a five year old kid would be able to do it. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Browse through their amazing catalogue and pick out the one that you wish to have in your wardrobe by adding it to your shopping bag.
- When you are done shopping, click on the bag icon on the top right hand corner of the page to checkout and proceed to payment.
- Now, if you are a member, you can log-in and save the hassle of entering your personal details. If you are not, you can continue to the payment straight as a guest or make your account on the spot.
- Complete all the required details – your personal data, shipping method, etc. Once this step is done, you will be able to review your shopping bag again before confirming on your purchase.
- Proceed to checkout to make your necessary payment using their multiple payment method.
- An email with your purchase code and your tracking number will be sent to you.
- Wait patiently.
Since FashionValet is amazing, even their payment methods are easy as well. You can choose to pay for your items via:
- Direct online transfer
If you selected order direct bank-in, once you've obtained an order number, please send FashionValet your confirmation of payment to email@example.com so that they can send out your order as soon as possible.
Please bank in the correct amount. Any change owed to the customer will be returned in the form of store credit. To ease payment verification, kindly put your order number for "Recipient Reference."
- MOLPay Payment Gateway
MOLPay - Affiliate Banks Include:
- CIMB Clicks
- Public Bank
- Bank Islam
You can also make your payment using gift vouchers and FashionValet’s store credit.
Shipping and Return
For deliveries around Malaysia, FashionValet provides free local delivery. They deliver through PosLaju, Drop It and Ninjavan for Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
If you have ordered from an Indonesian brand, you will receive a separate delivery from their warehouse in Jakarta. Shipping will take approximately 7 working days.You will receive an e-mail update on the delivery status of your order. And the best of all, FashionValet subsidises postage and fuel surcharge charged by the couriers for you guys!
If the returns tag is still attached and item is in an unwashed, unaltered and unworn condition, returns will be accepted if delivered back within:
- 30 days from arrival of package for local delivery
- 30 days from arrival for overseas delivery
You will be refunded in the form of store credit of the value of items bought. An email notification will be sent to you once your store credit has been updated.
If you have any inquiries about your purchase or anything else, you can always get your answers from the FAQ page. But if you can’t find an answer there, you can always ask them a question on customer service hotline – 1 300 88 6060 on Mondays till Fridays at 9am to 6pm. You can always email them directly too at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At FashionValet, not only do they offer the best apparel and accessories in the world, but they also offer you great styling tips and tricks with real expert advice that would truly help you in figuring out your personal style.
When you are happy, FashionValet is happy. Be one with FashionValet’ greatness today exclusively at iprice.