Paying for your favorite things is truly a breeze thanks to e-wallet. It makes the transaction process faster and easier; you’d only need your phone and your card details to use the service. Read more about e-wallet in Malaysia and all its advantages below.
Get all E-Wallet discount codes
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
What is e-wallet and how do I use it?
To put it simply, an e-wallet allows you to make cashless transactions at physical marketplaces. You need to sign up and create an account with these e-wallets and connect the account with an accepted credit or debit card. To use your e-wallet, top up your account with credits; these credits will be your currency to purchase items from partnered merchants.
What are the available e-wallets in Malaysia?
The most Popular e-wallets that Malaysians can use include Touch n’ Go, AliPay, FavePay, and Grab. Other big merchants in the country are also trying to integrate the cashless payment method into their system.
What can I buy using these e-wallets?
Each merchant has their own selling points and offers but you can pay for your food, drinks, toll fare, electric bill, clothes, services, transport fare, and more. Touch n’ Go focuses more on fares and bill payment, Grab on food & beverage, FavePay on services, and AliPay on various items.
How to find and apply e-wallet promo code
- Browse through the available coupons from your preferred merchants under the e-Wallet category on iPrice
- Once you’ve selected the coupon of your choosing, read its terms and expiry date by clicking on the grey arrow
- Click on the button located on the right hand side to reveal your promo code
- Copy and paste the e-wallet promo code in the appropriate box upon checkout. Take note that different merchants would have different requirements for redeeming the codes
- Complete your transaction and enjoy your exclusive benefits from using e-wallet