About Domino's Pizza – How it Dominate Your World
It all began in 1960 when Tom and James Monaghan bought a store that was known as "DomiNick's" for $500. Later, James traded his half of the business to Tom in 1965. This event made Tom to be the sole owner. After that, he made the fateful decision of renaming the store as Domino's Pizza. As they say, the rest in history. When Domino's Pizza opened its 200th store in 1978, it eventually heralded an era of unprecedented growth for this ambitious pizza store. In other words, Domino's Pizza finally emerged as one of the leading names in the realm of pizza delivery business.
It was in the year 1983 that Domino's Pizza has succeeded in opening its 1000th store. At the same time, Domino's Pizza expanded eagerly by opening its first international store in Winnipeg, Canada. This was followed by the first store in Australia in the same year. It only took 6 years for Domino's Pizza to achieve 5000 stores in the entire world. As a result, this easily made the Domino's Pizza the fastest-growing pizza company in the world. It enjoyed a strong presence in countries such as Japan, United Kingdom, Dominican Republic, Haiti and others.
As of now, Domino's Pizza possesses a powerful network of more than 10,000 stores (both owned and franchised) in the whole world. In fact, Domino's Pizza has gained footholds in more than 65 international markets. In Malaysia, the Domino's Pizza was officially launched by Tom Monaghan, the founder himself, in the historic month of September 1997. In just a few months, Domino's Pizza Malaysia enjoys an unparalleled level of success since a lot of Malaysians has waited for the arrival of this American pizza store. Not just that, it shows that Domino's Pizza has been well-received by Malaysians in the whole nation.
Satisfying Your Desire & Enriching Your Life
Let the Pizza Come
Exhibiting a wide range of delicious pizzas and other meals, Domino's Pizza offers you a lovely dining experience wherever you are. Not just that, each pizza has been prepared with lots of love and passion from its dedicated team. Moreover, Domino's Pizza makes sure that it uses the freshest ingredients in all of its meals so that you can enjoy that fresh-out-of-oven experience.
Domino's Pizza takes great pride when it comes to delivering your meals to your doorsteps. At the same time, you can always track your order so that you will not miss your meal. Even if you do not get your order to be delivered within 30 minutes, Domino's Pizza will give a free regular pizza promo. As if it is not enough, Domino's Pizza will give you a lot of exciting vouchers that you can use next time.
Grab Your Special Domino's Pizza Coupons & Discount Codes
The Domino's Pizza coupon page here is full of incredible coupons that sound too good to be true. In fact, these amazing deals give better offer while saving your money (substantially!) at the same time. As you are browsing through them, take a look at them and read their short descriptions so that you can know how they work.
- Once you have found a Domino's Pizza coupon that you are interested in purchasing the coupon, just click on either "Get This Offer" or "Get Coupon Code" button. (If the Domino's Pizza coupon has the coupon codes, it will be indicated by the Get Coupon Code button.)
- Then, a pop-up screen will appear and it contains the direct link to official site of Domino's Pizza Malaysia. You can click on it to proceed.
- Before proceeding to the main site of Domino's Pizza Malaysia, please remember to copy the coupon codes.
How to Order from Domino's Pizza
- When you have finally reached the official site of Domino's Pizza Malaysia, you can still take a look around for the latest promotions.
- If you have an account, you can log in first on the site.
- Otherwise, you can register for your own account.
- After that, you can start to order from Domino's Pizza Malaysia with the coupon that you have selected earlier.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, you can proceed to conclude your order. (You can choose between delivery or take away.)
- If you have the applicable coupon code, just paste it on the relevant section. You will receive notification that your coupon code has been successfully verified and applied on the order.
- Next, go through the payment process and submit your debit/credit card details. Alternatively, you can select cash on delivery.
- Then, make your payment to conclude to your order.
- Finally, your order is now confirmed!
Other Important Information that You Should Know
If you have any questions or seek clarification, you can always contact the helpful customer service team from Domino's Pizza Malaysia. You can contact them via:
Confirming Your Order
There is a time when you are not sure whether your order has come through. You will be able to track your order online once it has gone through. Otherwise, feel free to contact Domino's Pizza with the number that is shown earlier.
Redeem Free Regular Pizza Coupon
If you have the Domino's Pizza Free Regular Pizza coupon, you can redeem it on the main site. All you need to do is to look out for the "Got Coupon" column. (It is a blue box that is located at the bottom right of the page.) Follow these simple steps below:
- Next, key in your coupon number FRP and click Submit.
- Then, it will bring you to a new page.
- After that, simply key in the serial number that you can see from your printed coupon.
11.11 SALE OFFERS
Save with 11.11 Sale Promo Codes & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working 11/11 Sale Offers now!