Sometimes, planning a vacation can cause a big headache, with all the preparations and arrangements needed to be done. Thankfully, Club Med provides holiday-goers with comprehensive vacation packages. Club Med’s vision is to provide the ideal destination for you to recharge your batteries, rediscover yourself, and rejuvenate your senses.
- How Club Med Came to Fruition
- Club Med Today
- Club Med's Villages
- Services Provided by Club Med
- Club Med Memberships
- Club Med's Discounts and Promotions on iPrice Malaysia
Providing all-inclusive luxury vacation packages for its consumers, Club Med is trusted to provide hassle-free holidays for travelers. The Club was founded by Belgian water polo champion Gerard Blitz, initially consisting of a colony of low-priced tents on the island of Majorca. The tents were supplied by Gilbert Trigano who eventually became his business partner in 1953. The first official Club Med was built in 1954 in Palinuro, Salerno Italy. The original villages comprised of
Nowadays, these villages have been replaced with modern blocks with complementary facilities to provide luxury services to its customers. The resort company now runs more than 71 resorts across Europe, Africa, Middle East, North and South America, and Asia, at popular tourist destinations such as the Maldives, Cherating Beach in Malaysia, and The European Alps. The group continues to implement its strategy of luxury transition and
Providing a wide array of amenities for customers to enjoy, combined with picturesque scenery of Mother Nature, you must try the Club Med experience at least once in your lifetime. Club Med’s villages can be typically divided into three different types:
Family Resorts – To cater to the needs of families with children, these resorts come with Kid’s Clubs and a myriad of activities that youngsters and teenagers can enjoy, offering relaxation and leisure activities for the entire family.
General Resorts – These villages do not have Club facilities specifically for children and teenagers, but can still offer them a wide selection of activities to enjoy.
Adult-Only Resorts – There are also adult-only villages that provide activities for individuals aged 18 years and above. These activities include entertainment, relaxation, sports, and leisure for friends, singles, or couples to enjoy.
Club Med is known for providing a wholesome package of services and activities for vacationers. The package consists of lodging, food, use of facilities, sports, and games. Club Med is the ideal resort to suit your family’s needs as they have a wealth of activities that suit both adults and children. These services include Kids Clubs for children aged 4 to 17 years old, gourmet cuisine and open bars, and over 60 land and watersports.
To give back to customers for their loyalty, Club Med also offers a membership program, known as the Club Med Great Members membership program. There are four different membership statuses – Turquoise, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, each providing respective benefits. The loyalty points that you accrue over the last 3-year period will determine the Great Member status that you are in. Naturally, the higher status of membership that you have (Turquoise being the lowest and Platinum the highest), the more benefits you will be able to enjoy.
Want to add extra value to your vacation with Club Med Malaysia? You can do just that with the latest Club Med Malaysia’s promotions and updates on iPrice Malaysia. Best of all, you can easily
How to Obtain and Use Exclusive Club Med Malaysia Discounts and Promotions
- Browse through the Club Med Malaysia coupons page on iPrice Malaysia to get hold of the latest deals available.
- Click on the 'Details' tab on the promotion that you are interested in to check on its validity. Then click on the Get this Deal (no coupon code) or View this Voucher (coupon code present) to proceed.
- A pop-up window will appear with a link to Club Med Malaysia’s official homepage. On the website, you can book for the destination of your choice. Here, you will be prompted to insert the dates that you want to go as well as the number of people going.
- Club Med will then provide you with a list of rooms and activities for you to choose from.
- Upon choosing your preferred options, you will be presented with a form to fill in the required details. Proceed to checkout by filling up the form.
- Your confirmed payment will be sent via a confirmation email. Voila, you have just booked yourself an unforgettable vacation!
The prices quoted on Club Med Malaysia’s website are in local currency unless stated otherwise. The prices are subject to change without giving prior notice to customers. To confirm your reservation, you will have to pay the full amount for your stay. However, if your booking is 60 days before the scheduled date, you can pay a deposit of RM500 per person to confirm your booking.