Accommodation, transport, food budget, activity budget, souvenir budget; the list goes on. It can be hassle booking and
- Club Med’s Background
- Types of Club Med Villages
- How to book a Club Med Village package
- How to use your exclusive Club Med offers
Club Méditerranée, or simply Club Med, is a French tourism company that specializes in all-inclusive holiday packages to any of their worldwide “vacation villages”. It all started in 1950 when founder Gerard Blitz opened a colony of summer tents in Majorca. Originally, the villages only had straw huts on
The company then decided to provide holiday packages instead, providing lodging, food, facilities, activities and shows all included in the packages. Many of the villages are designed for family vacations and it provides daycare for toddlers and
Club Med villages are currently divided into three types: family resorts, resorts for everyone, and resorts for adults only.
- Family resorts - equipped with children’s clubs and facilities, along with relaxation and leisure activities that can be enjoyed by all members of the family.
- Resorts for everyone - catered for couples, friends, and families without young children as it does not have any facilities for children and teenagers.
- Adults only village - dedicated to visitors from 18 years and older and it offers relaxation, entertainment, sports, and leisure activities for groups of friends, singles, and couples.
- Start by keying departure date, and how long you’ll be staying at the village for.
- Decide your destination. You can either choose snowy mountains or tropical beaches as your destination.
- Determine the type of resort you want to stay at. Like mentioned above, you can pick between family resorts, general resorts, or adults-only resorts.
- Once you’ve selected the destination and the dates of your stay, enter the number of guests, including your children if you plan to bring them along.
- On the check out page, you can personalize the package further. Choose the type of accommodation or change it if you want to update to a bigger room.
- After choosing the accommodation, pick the mode of transfer. You can get picked up either from the airport or train station. You can always skip out from this option.
- Next, select your add-on activities. You can choose from sports activities, well-being and relaxation packages, or discovery and exploration set. Some activities will automatically be included in the package.
- Fill in your personal contact details and proceed to payment. A deposit of USD180 must be paid to secure your vacation package.
Club Med Insurance Benefits & Coverage
If you’re worried about your safety and well-being while travelling, Club Med offers a variety of travel insurance that you can purchase along with your travel package. Some insurance is already automatically included in the package itself. The insurance coverage includes personal accident or disablement, overseas medical expenses, cancellation and delay, loss of luggage, personal effects, and money, and personal liability.
Direct yourself to the iPrice designated exclusive coupons and offers page by clicking on the icon on the top right corner on the homepage. Locate the Club Med coupon page and go through the list of available offers. Once you’ve decided on a coupon, click the button on the right side of the page. The button can either be the blue “Get this Deal” button or an orange “View this Offer” button. The former does not have a coupon code attached and will be automatically be applied. The latter requires you to copy and paste a promo code that you need to enter upon check out.
Proceed to make your payment on the Club Med site and complete the transaction. You will be contacted shortly by Club Med via email which will contain your transaction slip and travel details and itinerary.