Travel to the best destinations with the best Airpaz Malaysia promos and discounts
Founded in 2011, Airpaz offers a large variety of information, pricing, availability, and service reservation of tickets to popular and exotic destinations all over the world through their user-friendly website. It is an easy solution for travellers and like to get the best flight ticket prices from a combination of more than 50 airlines and 60000+++ routes all over the world from Airpaz Malaysia. They are currently headquartered in the heart of Jakarta, Indonesia.
Why you Should Book your Next Flight with Airpaz Malaysia
More than 60000 Routes Available
Satisfy your travelling needs thanks to Airpaz's huge variety of travel routes. You can easily find and book cheap flights, airline tickets from over 60000 routes that cover the Asia-Pacific region. On top of that, Airpaz Malaysia offers the best flight deals from a list of popular airlines which are Air Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Firefly, Malindo, Lion Air and many more.
Airpaz Malaysia's site is hassle-free as you can easily compare all the cheap flights and deals from various airlines in a single page. Booking is also made easy with just 3 steps.
No Additional Fee
The prices on the Airpaz Malaysia site will be the same as the airlines' website as they do not cheat their customers. There will be no extra currency rate charges when you choose to pay with your credit card as your flight ticket will be paid using your local currency.
As an Airpaz member, you will receive reward points that can be exchanged into a voucher. Additionally, there will be a "Price Alert" that will remind members of the lower prices for their selected flights. Also, the passenger list can be saved so that your booking can be managed quickly and more efficiently the next time.
How to book with Airpaz Malaysia?
1. Head to the main website of Airpaz.
2. On the homepage, input your details in the Airpaz flight search by typing or selecting the name of the city or airport. After that you can click the depart date and select the number of passengers. Click on the 'Search' button.
3. Next, you will find a list of all the available flights based on your departure and return dates.
4. After you have selected your preferred flights, you will need to enter your contact information and other passenger details. For international flights, it is required for you to fill up the passport number and expiry date section. Proceed by clicking the 'continue' button.
5. At the booking summary page, you will have an overview of your booking details, passenger data, flight information, and price related to your reservation. Look through to confirm your reservation data to ensure all the data entered is correct.
6. Lastly, make your payment by selecting your preferred method. After the payment has been verified, an E-ticket will be automatically sent to your email.
7. Make sure you have your 6-digit booking code before you do a web check-in or self check-in at the airport.
How to utilise Airpaz promo codes?
Get the best discounts with Airpaz Malaysia with a variety of coupons available on iPrice. You can learn how to utilise the Airpaz promo code below.
1. On the iPrice Airpaz coupon page, look through the list of coupons and select the one you wish to use by either clicking on 'View this Voucher' or 'Get this Deal'.
2. If the Airpaz promo code is available, make sure to copy it. If not, simply proceed to the site to get the deal.
3. Once you are on the site, you may start booking your flight and enter the relevant details.
4. Before you continue with the payment, simply enter the promo code in the box with 'input code here' and click 'verify'.
5. After that, you'll get a discounted price and you can proceed to make the payment.
There are many methods of payment when you book your next trip with Airpaz Malaysia. Depending on your preferred methods, you can make the payment with your credit card, bank transfer, ATM, debit card, deposit or even over the counter.
To cancel your flight, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click 'Cancel Booking'. Simply enter your Airpaz Code that can be found in your email as well as your email address. Since the flight ticket cannot be transferred to another person, you have to contact the airlines directly. Depending on the airline, most of them are non-refundable and will impose a fee for any date change or flight cancellation.