Accor Hotes is a multinational hotel group originated in Paris, France. Since its start in 1967, the group has owned, operated, and franchised over 3,700 hotels, ranging from budget lodgings to luxurious, five-star hotels covering across 95 countries. The hotels are divided into four categories: budget or economy, midscale, upscale, and luxury.
The budget hotels include Hotel F1, Ibis, Ibis Budget, and Ibis Styles. Midscale hotels in the Accor group are Mercure, Novotel and Adagio while upscale hotels includeGrand Mercure and Grand Mercure Apartments, Mei Jue, Maha Cipta, The Sebel, Mama Shelter, Pullma, MGallery, and Swissôtel. Sofitel, SO Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, Raffles Hotels, and Fairmont Hotels are the group luxury hotel brands.
Finding a place to stay
Finding an accommodation on the Accor Hotels website is a breeze; you can search by destination, brand, theme, resort, from a map, or let the website “inspire you”. Simply fill in your travelling details like arrival and departure dates, the number of rooms and number of people that will be staying at the hotel. You can also state your nightly budget for the hotel room and the comfort level you’re seeking for.
Then, click on the hotel that meets your budget and comfort expectations. You will then be shown a list of rooms available for you to book, each with their own different rates. You can also read about the details of the room and the booking terms and conditions. Different rooms will provide different amenities. For instance, some might provide complimentary breakfast while the rest do not.
Booking a place to stay
Once you’ve decided on which hotel to stay in and which room type to book, you can proceed to the booking process. For rooms not including breakfasts, you can always add it on during this process. Provide your personal details, email address, phone number, and the reason for your trip. To make this process easier, you should consider creating an account so you won’t have to fill in your details every time you book a room. Next, you can make your payment with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB cards. Once you’ve completed your payment, you will receive a confirmation email complete with your itinerary and receipt.
Preparing for your stay
Accor Hotels also provide other services so you can make the most out of your stay at one of their hotels. On the site, you can find many destination guides that provide ideas of places to visit, foods to try, where to find local nightlife spots and more. You can also try the My Trip Planner feature which allows you to plan your trip and create a travel itinerary right on the website. Select your desired activities and add them to your schedule on the Trip Planner. From then, you can change the date and time of visit to whenever you like.
For transportation purposes, Accor Hotels also allow you to book a car and airport transfers right from the site. The booking process is similar to the hotel booking; you would only need to provide your details, choose the type of car you want, enter your pick up and drop off time, and complete the booking. You may also want to check out the on-site magazine and practical information section so you can have a safe and smooth trip without any hassle.
How to use Accor Hotels coupons and offers
To redeem your exclusive Accor Hotels coupons and offers, follow these simple steps:
- Go on the iPrice website and direct yourself to the Coupon and Offers page by clicking on the icon on the top right corner. You can also type the URL directly into your browser to be redirected right away to the Accor Hotels page.
- Next, go through the list of available coupons and vouchers that you can use for your next hotel booking.
- Once you’ve found the perfect coupon to use, click the “Get this Deal” button or the “View this Coupon” button.
- If you click on the former, that means there are no coupon code available and you can proceed to complete your booking. The offer will be automatically applied. Clicking on the former means you need to copy and paste a coupon code and enter it in the appropriate section when completing your booking.
- Next, make sure all your personal information and trip details are correct before you finish your payment.