Get your printer toners right here! From brands that include Fuji Xerox, HP, Samsung, and Canon, don’t let your printer spit out greyish pieces of documents. Have your printer’s toner cartridges replaced by purchasing one of the many we have in store for you here! Want to know more about printer toners, click here.
Top Toner Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Brother TN-1000||RM 69.00||Lazada|
|HP 126A||RM 149.00||Lazada|
|HP 125A||RM 177.90||Lazada|
|HP 12A||RM 55.00||Shopee|
|HP 78A||RM 235.00||Lazada|
|HP 410A||RM 250.00||Lazada|
|HP 305A||RM 260.00||Lazada|
|HP 201A||RM 180.00||Lazada|
|HP 131A||RM 175.00||Shopee|
|Brother TN-2380||RM 43.00||Lazada|
Toner cartridges are holders of toners which are essentially powder used in photocopiers and laser printers to produces printed text and images on paper. A toner is a mixture of carbon powder and iron oxide. Typically to improve the quality of printouts, toners’ mixtures are mixed with polymer. The particles within the toner cartridges will be melted by the fuser of which will bond to the paper.
Back in the olden times, photocopiers require the carbon toner to be poured from a bottle into a little reservoir within the machine. When more advanced photocopiers and laser printers are introduced, the toner re-imagined to be able to feed directly to the machine from a sealed toner cartridge.
It was later throughout the journey of photocopying and printing that the need of color copiers and printers came into play. Thus, the creation and inclusion of the cyan, magenta, and yellow toners, allowing greater variety colors to be able to be printed out.
We thought that when you do actually purchase these toners from us, you would like to know simply tips and tricks on how to make full use of them. Here are steps and actions to take if you start to doubt how well these toners can perform:
- Shaking the toner cartridges would help in making sure that they are not clogged. Often this is the case with toners that appear to be “running out”.
- Checking for clogged nozzles would be the second thing to do. This can be done by using a damp paper towel to wipe the bottom, then wiping it again with a dry one, and then putting it back. Perform a test print.
- Switching to Draft Mode can help you save both time and ink. You will be able to print out pages quicker and your toner will last longer. What Draft Mode does is that it reduces the number of dots-per-inch (dpi) to make documents appear lighter and less vivid.
- Using the Toner Save Mode should be second nature in concerns of using a photocopying machine or a laser printer. This mode can save you tons of ink and the options for it can be found in the “Printer Preferences” or “Print Settings” section.
- All people know that you should refill toner cartridges instead of buying brand new ones. Refill toner kits can be bought both online and at shops and refilling a cartridge is quite simple.
If you can manage to figure out our tone in actually persuading you to follow our tips and tricks on toner cartridges, then you should know that replacing toners are as easy as pie. We do have to say that in order for you to follow these tips and trick, you have to first purchase a toner from here. Have your pick at ones from Canon, Fuji Xerox, HP, and Samsung.