Samsung Galaxy S10 Price & Specs in Malaysia April, 2021
12 + 12MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is now available in Malaysia. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S10 price in Malaysia is RM 1,799.00 from Lazada. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S10 variants with 512GB Prism Black starting from RM 2,833.00 and 512GB Prism White at RM 2,833.00. Samsung Galaxy S10 price details are updated April 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 Price in Malaysia by Variants
|Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB Prism White||RM 2,833.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB Prism Black||RM 2,833.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB Prism Green||Offer unavailable|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB||Offer unavailable|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black||RM 1,799.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Green||RM 2,200.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism White||RM 2,200.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Blue||RM 2,350.00||Shopee|
|Display Resolution||1440 x 3040pixels|
|Display Technology||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||12 + 12MP|
|Camera Lenses||Single Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm|
|Charging||Wireless Charging and Fast Charging|
|CPU||Exynos 9820 (8 nm) - EMEA/LATAM|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Recently, Samsung unveiled three new flagships under the Galaxy S lineup: the S10, the S10+, and the S10e. The Galaxy S10 and the S10 Plus have some unique and more impressive features than their predecessors. The S10e, on the other hand, offers specs and price, which cater to the upper mid-range segment, following in the footsteps of the iPhone XR.
On Samsung Galaxy series' 10th anniversary, the South Korean company added a wide range of new and powerful innovations to their latest flagship phones, taking mobile experience to the next level.
- A more sleek premium design - Sporting a 6.4-inch display size, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is bigger than the Galaxy S9 Plus. It looks sleeker and thinner as well, as it measures 7.8mm compared to the 8.5mm size of the latter. What's more, the S10+ is lighter, weighing 175g, and has an Infinity-O display that features a small rectangular cutout, which looks better than most phones with a black notch that runs across the top of the display. Likewise, the S10e and the core S10 have a small circular cutout that looks just as neat as the S10 Plus'.
- Dynamic AMOLED display – This is Samsung’s best display to date. It is HDR10+ certified, meaning it can deliver crisp and detailed visuals. It also has dynamic tone mapping that offers a plethora of colors, which help create vibrant and realistic images.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor - This time, the Galaxy S10 and the S10+ feature a concealed biometric sensor, found beneath the display, that boasts a fast unlocking speed and can operate even if the screen is turned off. That makes it very convenient for users, as they won't have to press and hold the power button. As for the S10e, it will sport a traditional capacitive fingerprint scanner on the right side of the device.
- More cameras! - The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has four rear and two front-facing cameras, that's 6 in total! Meanwhile, the core Galaxy S10 Plus has five – 3 rear, 2 front-facing; the S10 comes with four – 3 rear, 1 front-facing; and the S10e has three – 2 rear, 1 front-facing.
- New camera innovations – Samsung’s camera innovation doesn’t end with the Dual Aperture and Dual Pixel technology, which are found in the Galaxy S9. They brought new camera innovations to the S10 in the form of ultra-wide lens that offers a viewing angle similar to the human eye; super steady video recording with ultra-high-definition quality; and AI camera that helps users compose impressive shots.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 – Samsung’s latest flagship trio boasts the Snapdragon 855 chipset that allows them to perform 45% faster than the Galaxy S9. On top of that, this chipset supports 5G connectivity and is more power-efficient, meaning the device will run efficiently despite increased performance. Please be informed, though, that markets from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will release the Exynos 9820 version of the Galaxy S10.
- Wireless Powershare – This amazing feature enables the Galaxy S10 to turn into a wireless charging pad, allowing you to power up other devices like headphones and even other phones, too!
- Improved battery life – From 3,000mAh to 3,400mAh, Samsung packed the Galaxy S10 with a bigger battery capacity than the S9. The S10 Plus has 4,100mAh, while the S10e has 3,100mAh.