Oppo F9 Price & Specs in Malaysia August, 2021
Top Selling in Smartphones
Price List by Country for Oppo F9
|Display Resolution||1080 x 2280pixels|
|Camera Lenses||Dual Camera|
|Video Resolution||Full HD|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||156.7 x 74 x 8mm|
|CPU||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Oppo F9 Malaysia Full Specifications
- Release Date: August 2018
- Display Size: 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 8 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Body: Front glass, plastic frame
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Aspect ratio: 19.5:9
- Operating System: Android 8 .1 Oreo, upgradable to Android 10, ColorOS 7.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
- Processor: Octa-core processor (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Rear Camera: Dual: 16 MP, f/1.8, 1/3.1, 1.0µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Main Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500mAh battery, fast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge)
- Colours: Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
- RAM: 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Oppo F9 Frequently Asked Questions
Is Oppo F9 a good phone?
- Sleek dual-toned glass design
The screen and the case of the Oppo F9 are made entirely out of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 which gives it a glossy finish. Oppo made the F9 with two-toned gradient colour and a cross-hatch diamond pattern, making the phone look that much sleeker.
- Non-instructive waterdrop notch
The F9 sports a new waterdrop notch that houses the front camera and, less noticeably, the proximity sensor, with the speaker on top of them both. As someone that isn’t fond of notches, it is undeniable that this is an elegant notch design.
- Incredible battery life
Oppo promoted the F9 for its use of their VOOC Flash Charge technology with “5-minute charge, 2-hour talk”. According to stuff.tv, it gets 5-6% of battery for 5 minutes of charging. It also takes more than 30 minutes of Youtube videos at full resolution to completely drain the battery from 2%.
- Easily smudges for the glass design
The glass design although it looks sleek but also makes F9 a smudge magnet and, after long periods of use, you’ll have to wipe it down. That, and it’s pretty fragile so a phone case is highly recommended for those of you with butter-fingers.
- No 4K video recording, mediocre 1080p clips
The Oppo F9 records videos in 1080p and 720p at 30fps. There is an always-available digital stabilization which does an excellent job in stabilizing the footage. Unfortunately, there is no option for 4K video capture. Besides, the resolved detail is low, and even if the colours and dynamic range aren't bad, this is far from a stellar video recording phone.
- Very similar to the cheaper F7
If you’re not willing to pay the extra money for the fast charging feature and slightly better back camera, the F7 would be a safer bet.
The Oppo F9 is definitely a good value for money in the mid-range phone. Unique with that waterdrop-like notch and beautiful with the gradient back with the cool pattern underneath. However, if you are a power user, you will certainly find better phones for the same price, but if you are a person who pays more attention to the phone's design, Oppo F9 will certainly fit the purpose better, while still provide a nice package overall with great performance, excellent battery life, a decent set of cameras and trendy notch display.
What is the RAM of Oppo F9?
The Oppo F9 has RAM variants of 4GB and 6GB.
Is the Oppo F9 waterproof?
No, the Oppo F9 is not waterproof or water-resistant. It does not have an IP67 or IP68 certification that will deem the device waterproof.
What are the key features of the Oppo F9?
The Oppo F9 features a 6.3-inch display, a dual 16MP and 2MP rear camera setup paired with a 25MP front camera, an Octa-Core processor, and Android 8.1 Oreo. It also comes with fast charging, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection and Bluetooth 4.2. Moreover, this F9 Oppo phone comes with a 3500mAh long-lasting battery capacity, it utilizes a smart battery management system to prevent battery drain.
Does Oppo F9 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes. Oppo F9 has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Is OPPO F9 Worth Buying?
If you want to have a full-screen smartphone as big as 6.3 inches with ~84.0% screen-to-body ratio width and have good AI photos, then OPPO F9 is worth buying. This is a mid-end smartphone, therefore the price is not too expensive. Moreover, you have a fast-charging function and you're able to take bokeh photos for portrait pictures.