1. How to use the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner?
Follow these simple steps to use Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner:
- Shake well so that the mineral powder is mixed in well.
- Apply toner to a cotton pad.
- Gently wipe it around your face, avoiding your eyes and mouth.
2. Is the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner suitable for oily and sensitive skin?
Alcohol contained in Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner is level 2 EWG The ingredients are safe to use in controlling excess sebum. But if you are very sensitive to alcohol generally, we don’t necessarily recommend this product.
3. What are the key ingredients in the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.