Google Pixel 3 Price & Specs in Malaysia May, 2021
Top Selling in Smartphones
Price List by Country for Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 Price in Malaysia by Variants
|Google Pixel 3 Just Black||RM 2,394.00||Shopee|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 1920pixels|
|Front Camera||8 + 8MP|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9mm|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
The much-anticipated Google Pixel 3 is available in Malaysia! In terms of display, Google Pixel 3 screen size is 5.5 inches featuring a P-OLED capacitive touchscreen. Its front glass, rear aluminium frame is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 and is IP68 water and dust-resistant.
On the inside, the Google Pixel 3 runs a seamless Android 9.0 Pie on a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and Octa-core CPU. You get internal storage options of 64GB or 128GB with 4GB of RAM.
Unlike most flagship phones on the market today, this Google Pixel phone has a single rear camera with a 12.2MP f/1.8 28mm wide lens with dual-LED flash and auto-HDR features. For the front camera, however, you get a dual-camera system with two 8MP lenses with wide and ultrawide capabilities.
Its camera department offers cool software perks like Top Shot that help avoid closed eyes by picking the right photo, and Night Sight that spruces up all sorts of low-light shots, which help deliver great nighttime pictures. You can expect photos that are more detailed, sharper, and slightly brighter, as compared to images taken with the Pixel 2. The Pixel 3's 8MP selfie camera, which comprises a lens with 75-degree field of view and a lens with 97-degree field of view, allows you to take photos with better HDR and less noise.
As far as its battery life goes, the Pixel 3 mobile merely has a 2915mAh battery which will only last the entire day with conservative use. If photography and media run on the phone often, then its battery life will take a hit. Google has a way to circumvent that, which is the 18W fast charging feature that's exclusive to the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL (among Pixel phones, at least). This is thanks to the phone's glass back that gives the phone the ability to charge with any Qi charger.
The mobile also features fingerprint sensor, USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, fast charging, QI wireless charging, and stereo speakers. Bluetooth 5.0 and A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO are all standard too.
What are the specifications of Google Pixel 3?
Google Pixel 3 Full Specs
- Release Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9 mm (5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 148 g
- Colours: Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
- Display: 5.5 inches P-OLED, HDR
- Build: Glass front (Corning Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Corning Gorilla Glass 5), aluminium frame
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~443 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Rear Camera: 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide angle), dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera (selfie camera): 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- Charging: Fast charging 18W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, Wireless charging
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-po 2915 mAh
- 3.5mm headphone jack: No
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SIM: Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- Dust/water resistance: IP68 dust/water-resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
How long will the Google Pixel 3 be supported?
As confirmed by the Google Store — where you can still buy a refurbished Pixel 3 — Google promises software updates in the phone until October 2021.
Is Google's Pixel 3 better than Pixel 3a?
Pixel 3 features wireless charging, water resistance, and better cameras. On the other hand, the Pixel 3a is powered by the Snapdragon 670 processor, and while it is up to par for everyday tasks, it isn't quite as powerful as the Snapdragon 845 on the Pixel 3 for heavy-duty gaming.
Does the Pixel 3 have a headphone jack?
Unfortunately, the Pixel 3 doesn't come with a headphone jack. Hence the phone is only compatible with wireless or Bluetooth headphones. While the Pixel 2, 3, 4, and 5 notably lack a headphone jack, other versions of Pixel like 3a, 4a, and 4a (5G) feature a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
Where can I buy Google Pixel 3 in Malaysia?
Aside from your local smartphone retailer, you can purchase Google's Pixel 3 from Shopee with our exclusive coupon codes here.
Is Google Pixel 3 discontinued?
Google has officially discontinued the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL smartphones, the company's flagship mobiles from 2018. However, you can still find the phone on several e-marketplaces like Shopee and Lazada at a fraction of its original cost.