Canon PIXMA G2010 Price & Specs in Malaysia October, 2021
4800 x 1200dpi
Top Selling in Printers
|Resolution||4800 x 1200dpi|
|Print Speed (Black & White)||8.8ppm|
|Print Speed (Colour)||5ppm|
|Number of Cartridges||4|
|Power Consumption (Standby)||6W|
|Power Consumption (In Use)||9W|
|Number of Nozzles||1472|
|Monthly Print Volume||1500pages|
|Manual Duplex Printing||No|
|Google Cloud Print||No|
|Max Paper Input||100sheets|
|Number of Paper Trays||1|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8x 10", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5 x 5"), Business Card, Custom size (width 55 - 215.9 mm, length 89 - 676 mm)|
|Maximum Copying Speed||8cpm|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||445 x 330 x 135mm|
What are the key features of the Canon G2010 printer?
Designed for high volume printing at a low running cost:
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8 ipm black / 5.0 ipm colour
- Hi-speed USB 2.0
- Recommended monthly print volume: 150 - 1500 pages
High Page Yield Ink Bottles
With high page yield ink bottles of up to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to worry about the cost of ink, or ink supplies running low.
Integrated Ink Tank System
Built-in integrated ink tanks create a compact printer body. Users can also view remaining ink levels easily at a glance.
Spill-Resistant Ink Bottle Design
The ink bottles come with a special tip design that reduces spillage during ink refilling.
Support Borderless Printing
Print borderless photos up to A4 size. Quality photo and document printing and improved colour image quality with sharp black text.
A new operation panel design makes it easy to perform multiple copies or scans easily. Choose from over 100 types of templates to create posters or flyers for small businesses. Canon recommends that you use the information and message displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference. Note, however, that such information and message are displayed items that serve only as guideline information.
Can Canon G2010 print glossy paper?
Yes, the Canon Pixma G2010 Printer can print glossy paper as listed below:
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-201/PP-301> - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
- Photo Paper Pro Luster <LU-101> - Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss <SG-201> - Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss
- Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" <GP-501> - Glossy Photo Paper
- Photo Paper Glossy <GP-701> - Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper <MP-101> - Matte Photo Paper
How do I connect my Canon G2010 printer?
Insert the power cable between the printer's rear and wall outlet. Press the Power button on the control panel of the Canon Pixma G2010 Setup printer. Wait until the printer turns on and view a green light on the printer indicating power connection.
How to refill the ink tanks?
- Check the ink level on the printer's control panel.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the scanning unit/cover.
- Never handle the interior of the Canon Pixma G2010 as it may result in ink system failure.
- Raise the left ink tank cover to refill the black ink tank.
- Open the ink bottle cap to be refilled.
- Place the nozzle of the ink bottle on the bottle guide on the printer.
- Insert the nozzle into the inlet. Do not squeeze the ink bottle.
- Ensure that the colour ink tanks are filled with the responding colour ink bottles.
- Close the cover for a secure alignment.