Combi Malaysia: Travelling with Your Baby Made Easy
Combi was established in 1957 in Japan, the foundation took place for over 50 years. Derived from the word "combination," Combi hopes creating a relationship with all destined people. To ensure the work of primary caregivers is enjoyable and make it easier for all family members to experience the happiness of baby caring. Combi is committed to providing innovative products and service, and therefore helps the society create an environment where baby care is a more comfortable experience.
Why Combi Malaysia?
- Lightweight Ultra-lightweight pushchairs
- This makes travelling around town, public transport or on holiday a breeze!
- One hand open and fold No-fuss
- Truly one hand collapse means you can hold your baby with one hand and fold the stroller with the other. Great for quick getaways and rainy days.
- Self-standing when folded
- Easy storage at home, when using public transport or at a cafe. No more diving to catch a falling pushchair. Easy on your back too, as you don't have to bend to open or collapse the pushchair.
- Suitable from newborn
- Easy, multi-position recline and padded seats for extra comfort. No need for extra costly attachments like carrycots.
- Reversible handle* (excluding Well Carry)
- Interact with your baby easily with a quick flip of the handle so that baby faces you. Or have your toddler face out to the world. Either way, it takes just seconds to suit your parental needs.
- Very compact
- Ideal for small cars, cramped closets and tight storage spaces. Perfect for zipping through narrow aisles.
The F2 Stroller is as light as a feather, weighing in at just 8.6 pounds! Perfect for travel and the on-the-go parent, the F2 folds compactly using just one hand.
The Combi Catalyst is a versatile, modular stroller that easily converts from a travel system to a bassinet or toddler stroller.
Fold N Go Double
The Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller provides ultimate convenience while encompassing a lightweight, compact, and portable design.
Fold N Go
The Combi Fold N Go provides ultimate convenience while encompassing a lightweight, compact, and portable design.
Kobuk Booster Seat
The Combi Kobuk booster is designed with vented shell, allowing air to circulate and keeping your child cool and comfortable. Deep side walls provide Tru-Safe® Side Impact Protection to the head, neck and torso. The head restraint can be easily adjusted for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety. Integrated belt guides allow for vertical and horizontal positioning of the vehicle seat belt for a customized fit. A padded, washable cover and removable cup holder provide comfort and convenience. The removable backrest allows the Kobuk to easily convert into a backless booster. The Kobuk accommodates children at least 3 years old, 33-125 pounds and 33-57 inches.
The Shuttle Infant Car Seat Base is compatible with all models of the Shuttle Infant Car Seat.
- Compatible with the Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat
- Level indicator
- Three height adjustments
Coccoro Convertible Car Seat
The Combi Coccoro is lightweight, compact and fits perfectly in smaller vehicles. The compact design also accommodates three car seats across the rear seating of most vehicles. The Coccoro features Tru-Safe® Side Impact Protection with deep side walls and a layer of energy-absorbing foam to distribute crash forces away from your child's head, neck and spine. A tether connector strap allows for rear-facing tethering, stabilizing the car seat in the event of a collision. The Coccoro offers a five-point harness with a color indicator to ensure the harness is securely buckled, four harness heights, front harness adjuster, built-in lock-offs and premium push button LATCH connectors for safety and convenience. An easy-to-remove and washable cover, harness pads and infant insert pillow keep children comfortable. The Coccoro accommodates children 19 to 40 inches, rear-facing from 3 to 33 pounds and forward-facing from 1 year and 20 pounds up to 40 pounds.
Shuttle Infant Car Seat
The Combi Shuttle® Infant Car Seat is lightweight, travel-friendly and engineered for safety. Equipped with 360 degrees of protection the Combi Tru-Safe® Side Impact Protection and anti-rebound bar, shields your child in front, rear and side impact collisions. An adjustable head restraint with deep side walls and a layer of energy-absorbing foam distributes crash forces away from your infant's head, neck and spine. The anti-rebound bar stabilizes the infant seat by minimizing rotational forces in front and rear collisions. An easy-to-remove and washable cover, harness pads, and a large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life. Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically-designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and transport. The Shuttle is also designed to be compatible with the select Combi strollers to create a complete travel system for your on-the-go lifestyle. The Shuttle accommodates infants rear-facing from birth to 35 pounds and up to 33 inches tall.