In our country where the sun is basically up 365 days (or during the summer), our cooling gateways will always be the beaches. The pearly white sand and the crystal clear cooling waters, a freshly cut coconut drink in your hand as you lie down under the warm sun for a beautiful tan. Did we give put in a beautiful image in your head?
One thing that you need for your summer beach vacays are swimsuits. Bikinis, trunks, monokinis, one-suits and even board shorts, the selection of swimsuits are endless (especially for the ladies). And at iprice, we want you to show off your confidence in style in our widest range of swimsuits.
Swimwear has been a part of the fashion circle and as fashion evolves, swimsuits changes in style and trends to give us exactly the range that we have today. From bikinis to one piece suits, this comprehensive guide will surely help you decide which swim suit best matches your taste.
- One piece – less skin baring, provides much more coverage and support.
- Bikini – A top and a bottom that comes in many different shapes and sizes. The most common one, triangle shaped bikini that covers only your important assets.
- Halter – Bikini with thicker strings that goes around your neck for more support for your bust.
- Bandeau – This top has no shoulder strap and is just a large piece of fabric to cover the bust.
- Tankini – similar to a tank top for those who still want to leave something but not too much to be desired.
- Thong Bottom – Perfect for those who want to eliminate as many tan lines as possible. The skimpy cut allows more skin to be shown in your bottom back.
- High Waist Bottom – The bottom that goes up to the belly button.
- Maternity – Made usually with stretch fabric so you can wear it the whole term.
- Trunks – Look similar to shorts but made from nylon or polyester.
- Board shorts – a longer version of trunks with a non-elastic waist and fit closer to the torso.
- Swim briefs – tight, body-hugging swimsuit with a V-shaped front that holds the crotch in place.
- Wetsuits – insulated suits designed for prolonged immersion and more commonly used for snorkeling, scuba diving or board sports.
This is especially important for the ladies (and for the guys if you are planning to surprise your ladies with a swimsuit). YOU NEED TO READ THIS.
We know so well the fear and frustration that comes with swimsuit shopping. Finding one that perfectly accentuates you figure and hides the ugly is so not easy. As your helping hand, hopefully these tips might help you in your shopping.
- You are curvy at the hips and thighs but smaller on the top just like Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- What you should look for is a suit that balances your proportions while giving you enough coverage for your bottom half.
- A plunging neckline or eye catching top will draw the eye upwards while a clean-skirted bottom will hide the largest part of your body.
- You are gifted with an ample cleavage and require more support up top like Brooklyn Decker, Katy Perry and Sofia Vergara.
- You should always look for support. Molded cups and underwire is important to give your girls the support they need.
- Get bra-styled tops with underwire and adjustable straps to provide extra bust support.
- Proportionally, you are smaller on top with an A or B cup like Kate Hudson.
- You require less support which only means you can look for styles with more minimal coverage or embellished detailing.
- Bra tops and padded push-ups tops offer extra lift and can create fake cleavage as can halter tops.
- You are curvy throughout with a full bust, hips, thighs and butt like Christina Hendricks, Scarlett Johansson and Kim Kardashians.
- Highlighting your curves is the key. With enough support and coverage, flaunt it girl!
- Colour-blocking can help highlight your shape, as do retro suits (think high waists and boxy halter tops).
Hopefully after this tips and tricks, you might be able to step out in style and confidence. Show off your beauty with iprice today.