Before polo shirts were worn by jocks with popped collars at a high school party, polo shirts are a classic garment which
What makes a Polo Shirt Different
A polo shirt is different in so many ways compared to a traditional tee or shirt. The first difference that you would notice is the fabric. A polo shirt is made from jersey-knit
Do’s and Don’ts of Wearing Polo Shirts
Today, you don’t have to be a seven-time Grand Slam champion to wear a polo shirt; you don’t even have to be an athlete to be able to sport one! Though it can be a little bit tricky, pulling off a look with a polo shirt is definitely worth the effort. Here are some do’s and
- Do wear an undershirt that’s not too tight nor too lose; just the right size and fit for your body.
- Do wear polo shirts if you want to look smart and casual.
- Do wear polo shirts with minimalist designs and avoid logos that are too big.
- When wearing a polo shirt, never wear an undershirt since this type of garment is not made to be worn with one.
- Don’t wear a polo shirt that’s too long for your body. Make sure that the tail doesn’t cover your buttocks entirely.
- Don’t pop your collar unless you are planning to protect your neck from the sun.
- Never wear a polo shirt with a blazer. If you want to wear one, then stick to dress shirts.
Thankfully nowadays, everybody can wear a polo shirt. Because of its classic style and comfort, it is an ideal garment for vacationers and adventurers with a passion for style. Check out the hottest polo shirts online from the biggest brands at iPrice!