It’s time to replace the jeans with the classic pair of pants - trousers! For both men and women, get the one that fits you perfectly from the biggest brands in Malaysia or read more about how to pick the best trousers for you.
Top Trending in Pants
Top Trousers Price List 2021
When an individual wants to buy pants, it could practically be any type of two-legged leg garment that is made from anything other than denim. But when you are out looking for a pair of trousers, you are not looking for just any type of garment, but a specific type of pants, namely dress pants, something that is more formal and usually worn with shirts, blouses, or jackets. This is the type of pants that we are going to be discussing here today.
Shopping for a pair of trousers can really help when you know what you are looking for. For you ladies, you have peg trousers, wide-leg trousers, crop trousers, bootcut trousers, and palazzo trousers. For gents, on the other hand, the choices are not much which can be a great thing because it makes the buying process oh so simple.
What Your Body Needs
When shopping for trousers, the first thing you need to do is to determine exactly what your body needs. Each individual has different needs; what could fit one couldn't be the same for the other.
- Waist - your trousers should sit comfortably on your waist and not on your hips.
- Hips - give your hips a few inches of allowance, since your hips are the primary area of motion, thus creating tension in the garment.
- Rise - the rise of your trousers (the distance from the top of your waistband to the ‘4 corners intersection’ below the crotch) should follow the natural shape of your body. You don’t want to get a ‘wedgie’ do you?
- Thigh - make sure that your pants are not snug around the thigh area, you must be able to sit down comfortably without having the fabric of your trousers coming up.
What's Your Figure?
Another factor that you need to consider when buying trousers are your figure. Here's a quick guide on how to choose a pair of trousers based on your body type:
- Boyish Figure – Bootcut Trousers. Trousers that would give definition to your waistline.
- Hourglass Figure – Flared Trousers. Creating a slimming look in the right areas while accentuating the more curvy part.
- Apple-shaped Figure – Wide Leg Trousers. Gives length to your leg while smoothing out the bumps and the bulges.
- Petite Figure – Trousers with front pleating. To give the illusion of height.
The best thing about trousers is that there is no one type! You can choose from a selection of trousers based on the style that would suit your outfit. Trousers can come in a variety of styles such as boot-cut, straight or skinny, and can also vary in rises from low to high-waisted. Different trousers mean different styles! Check out the best trousers from the biggest brands online such as H&M, ASOS, Guess, and more at iPrice!