What are khaki pants?
A wardrobe basic for men, women, and children, khaki pants are a must in one’s closet. Named after the Indian word for ‘tan’ the
How do you style khaki pants?
Khaki itself is a chic, sleek, versatile-neutral and stylish fashion. For women, you get every sort of skirts, blazers and of course, the trench coat varieties. Khaki pants are a staple for many working women and can most definitely be worn in many creative and eye-catching ways.
Tips for the ladies
When selecting a set of matching clothing to pair with khaki pants, avoid picking anything in the same
Pro Tip: Black shoes also go well with more austere
- Black shoes too dull for you? Pair your golden pumps with your light
colouredkhakis, and pair your bottom with a blue cardigan top with matching accessories.
- With red
flatsand a yellow belt, your khakis will go well with a white singlet top with a green-and-white floral print coat; the perfect summer weekend look!
- Add some fun to that plain khakis by pairing them with
colourfuland strappy wedges, a pink tunic and a bracelet. With just three pieces, and you will be good to go for a night’s out.
How about the modern gentlemen?
Men love khaki trousers. If a guy doesn’t wear khakis, he hasn’t experienced the modern look yet. They come in all shapes and sizes. There is no exception to the build of the average khaki pants-wearing gentlemen. Tall, fat, thin, short and skinny guys can all wear khaki trousers as it is a versatile style. Khakis are also a perfect option for
- Pick a pair of khakis that fit snugly. No baggy bulges for all type of khakis and iron those khaki pants well, please. Crumpled khakis pants are the worst. Only army style and cargo khakis are allowed to be crumpled.
- Keep it classic, sleek and dapper, with a suit jacket, shirt, tie and fitted khakis. The
colourscan be contrasted so that the khaki pants stand out more. Dapper style achieved!
- Get that semi-casual look by pairing your khaki pants with a light pink shirt and a navy-blue blazer and suede loafers. As for the casual look, pair your shoes with a plain
colourt-shirt, so that the pants stand out and look more attractive. Wear shoes like Converse or Keds to complete the look.
Khaki pants are not all that hard to pull off, you just need to be a bit of creativity and a short Pinterest tour. Get your khaki pants now!