About Print Malaysia
- Popular prints that you should have
- Do’s and dont’s of wearing printed dresses
- Shop for print dresses online!
Printed dresses are garments with definite symmetrical or assymmetrical designs. Prints can range from monochromatic to a full spectrum of colors. Technology and modern creativity had enabled today’s fashion to enhance printing techniques and create clear and more complicated designs in today’s printed dresses. Numerous techniques such as dyeing, machine press, stencils, and rollers, have been developed to deliver the best printing results.
Among the most popular print designs today include floral, aztec, and animal prints which can either be symmetrical or assymmetrical. When worn with the right accessories and confidence, printed dresses are flattering and could enhance your figure.
- Cute and ultimately feminine, floral prints have recently grown in popularity because of the hipster subculture. While the print has been around for centuries, today’s techniques enabled finer and more gorgeous results in any fabric from chiffon, silk, cotton, synthetic textiles or a combination of the two.
- Animal prints are prints which are inspired by animal pelts. While some argue that animal prints are too flashy and conspicuous, it still remains a trendy and classy design. Among the most popular animal prints include cheetah, zebra, giraffe, and leopard. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Cassie, and Kelly Rowland just can’t get enough of animal prints!
- Characterized for its bold shapes, lines, and vibrant color, the aztec print is an often symmetrical pattern inspired by the ancient cultures of central america. With a modern twist, aztec prints are worn by the likes of Beyonce, Ciara, and Kimberly Walsh.
Printed dresses can be a little bit tricky to wear considering the fact that the dress can make you look like a Christmas tree if not done correctly. Here are some quick tips on how to properly wear a printed dress:
- Prints can help you camouflage unwanted flabs for a slender and slimmer frame.
- When wearing prints, make sure to limit it into one or two garments, or in this case, a dress.
- When wearing a printed dress, keep your bags, shoes, and accessories subtle with bold neutral colors such as black, dark brown, royal blue, etc.
- When picking out a printed dress, ensure that the print goes well with the design of your dress.
Printed dresses are a fabulous addition to your closet. With its bold patterns, comfortable fabric, and fabulous style, you can be confident and ready to take on your daily challenges. From casual meetings, hanging out with your friends, or at the office, you can wear a printed dress anywhere at anytime. Take a look at available printed dresses here or browse through different brands such as Zalora, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, and so much more!