About Bridesmaid Malaysia
- Bridesmaid Dresses Malaysia: Getting your bridesmaids ready
- Bridesmaid Dresses Malaysia: Pleasing your Bridesmaids
- Bridesmaid Dresses: The best dress for her shape
It’s your big day, you’ve put in months, if not years or a decade or two into planning a picture perfect wedding, from picking out the perfect white dress, the flowers that would be decorated along the isle to the small details like your groom’s cufflinks. None of this can compare to the most difficult dilemma you would ever face in your life, picking out your bridesmaids’ dresses. Yes, we know a huge sigh just escaped from your mouth because you know exactly what we are discussing here is no simple matter. Worst case scenario – you might lose a friend or two. But let’s not go there, shall we?
Your bridesmaids are the ladies that knows everything about you, ladies that you’ve laughed with, cried with and just about everything else too. Yes, eventually what you say is law, which is why we have some tips for you to take into consideration when you pick out your pick out your bridesmaids’ dresses (and not lose those friends that you treasure more than anything).
Here are some easy tips for you to make your bridesmaids happy while not losing sight of your dream wedding entourage.
- It’s best to pull your bridesmaids into the bridal party first before turning them into fashion victims. But do keep in mind, would you wear that dress that you are picking out for your bridesmaids? If no, then its best to pick out something that makes both you and them happy, not something hideous so that you stand out.
- One size does not fit all unless all bridesmaids are of the same size. Search for a style that works for everyone.
- Pick colours that would look perfect on all your friends. Consider their complexions and hair colours and if that particular colour would suit them.
- Always be kind- don’t ask your bridesmaids to purchase the dress that they will never wear again. Think of dresses are not so wedding-ish, dresses with re-wearable options.
- Bring your bridesmaids with you when you are out dress shopping, it would make the picking out much easier.
- Make a list beside each of your bridesmaids’ name and think of the kind of dress that would suit her the most, if she is comfortable to pay for it and anything else that you would want to include.
- Don’t be a bridezilla + control freak. Learn to delegate your task. Appoint your maid of honor or someone responsible among your bridesmaids to be in charge of the dress purchasing.
It’s important for your bridesmaids to feel beautiful just like how you would feel on your wedding day. And to do so, they may need to have different styles to flatter their shape (for they are not clones of each other with the same body shape).
Pear Shape – A-Line and Strapless Dresses
IF you carry most on your weight in your butt and thighs but with a small upper part of the body, a strapless or a tank style dress will do you good. A-line skirt will cuff your waist, covering your butt and thigh in a flattering way.
Large Busted – One Shoulder, Scoopneck or Crossover Neckline
Never ever go for the strapless dress! You are just a bridesmaid, you would want all the attention going to the bride not your cleavage. A classic and pretty look that will support you in all the right places in a dress would surely be the one shoulder, scoopneck or the cross-over neckline. These neckline are flattering, supportive, conservative and classic, everything you need in a dress.
Curvy – Cap Sleeve or Strapped Gown with ruching at waist
Emphasize your beautiful curves in a subtle and classy way. Dresses with ruching at the waist would not cut off your curves, allowing you to show your smooth hour glass shape.
Now that you know everything about getting a dress for your bridesmaid, here comes the best part, getting the dress for your bridesmaids! Get them from Nobella, Luxury Style, Indressme, and GLAMOROUS only at iprice.