For years, we have been slathering our skin with hundreds of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, face oils and masks. All this in search for the best beauty products that would work miraculously for your skin. Search no more, for Clinique is the perfect brand for your skin. Believe us when we say that Clinique is indeed a brand that works wonders for everyone, everywhere. Check out the best Clinique skin care products below or read more about how to create a great skin care routine with Clinique depending on your skin tone.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Clinique Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Clinique All About Eyes||RM 40.00||PGMall|
|Clinique Long Last Lipstick||RM 50.00||Lazada|
|Clinique Acne Solutions||RM 240.70||Shopee|
|Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion||RM 50.00||Youbeli|
|Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector||RM 153.99||Lazada|
|Clinique Liquid Facial Soap||RM 97.97||Sa Sa|
|Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief||RM 30.00||Shopee|
|Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator||RM 128.00||Shopee|
|Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup||RM 134.98||Jomashop|
|Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil||RM 15.00||Lazada|
News about Clinique
5 Skin Care Products All Oily-Skinned Women Swear By21 November 2019
Unwarranted shine and large pores can be a headache to deal with! In a hot and humid place like Malaysia, our skin tends to produce more oil because the weather can actually expand the pores. To keep your sebum levels in control, check out these five skincare products praised by many oily-skinned women.
A healthy complexion requires great skin habits and reliable beauty products. Skin issues like scarring, acne, hypersensitivity, pigmentation and premature ageing can all be controlled and eradicated with good products from brands like Clinique. C
The very core idea of Clinique was the world famous 3-Step Skin Care System which is a daily cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing routine, introduced at a time when people thought that great skin can only be obtained from good genes. The first ever counter was opened in the UK and it was the first ever dermatologist-created, allergy tested, 100% fragrance-free collection of beauty products to ever be marketed.
Clinique is somewhat different from all the other cosmetics company as they created customized skin care products that is based on the needs of the specific individual rather than sell a universal solution to everyone without taking anything into consideration. The 3-Step System of cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin was formulated with hygiene and cleanliness as the basis for all skin condition.
Before we dive into the different products for the different skin type, it's important to know how this 3-step system works.
- First step: cleanse - This step uses non-drying formulas that leave skins of all type feeling fresh, clean and comfortable.
- Second step: exfoliate - This step removes all pollution, excess oil and dulls flakes t reveal a fresher skin.
- Step 3: moisturize - This step is to solely give the skin the ‘drink’ it needs to maintain the ideal moisture balance.
Now, to determine which skin type you have. There are four major skin types but your skin can also be a combination of two or more.
Skin type 1: Very Dry to Dry.
Your skin is as dry as the desert. It is tight, dry and uncomfortable to even move. If you are experiencing all these symptoms, then the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 1 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Moisturize) is what you need.
Skin type 2: Dry Combination
You are suffering from skin that is tight and uncomfortable in the cheeks area but it’s not as dry in the t-Zone area. This is when you need the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 2 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + (Moisturize) in your skin care collection.
Skin type 3: Combination Oily
If you feel that your skin is comfortable in the cheeks area but it is oily and shines like the star in the T-Zone area, then you are in need of the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 3 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (Moisturize).
Skin type 4: Oily
If your skin is just oily all over that you can actually fry a chicken with all that oil, then you need to stock up your skin care collection with the Liquid Facial Soap (Cleanse), Clarifying Lotion 4 (Exfoliate) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Moisturize).
Indulge in these bestsellers from Clinique
Which Clinique Skin Care Products do you Need?
With the amount of Clinique products out there, locating the best of the best is not an easy task. To make your life easier (that is what we do), here is a list of the best Clinique products that works like magic for all type of skin.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - When it comes moisturizers, this is the ultimate King. Not only does it soften your skin but it also improves it without giving you any discomfort.
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer - If you are experiencing from uneven skin tones and looking for a way of evening everything up, this is the perfect product to do it. It softens your skin, making it smooth and clears up the unevenness of your skin tone.
- Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer - This powder is created to make you feel beautiful inside and out. Its oil free, so you never have to worry about the powder dripping down your skin when you sweat.
- Repairwear Lift Firming Night Cream - Look no further for this is the ultimate firming and lifting firming cream that works wonders when you sleep. Though the price might be a little over the top, believe us when we say that its worth every penny you put into it.
Aside from skin care, Clinique has also put out a makeup collection that has skin care benefits from lipsticks to BB creams, foundations, and so much more!