If you’re looking for a watch that can be trusted, look no further than watches from Casio Malaysia. Equipped with advanced technologies, Casio watches can be your trusted companion wherever you go, especially if you love the outdoors and the adventures that lie ahead. Find out more about Casio watches in Malaysia below.
Top Casio Watches Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Casio 100% Original Gshock Ga200 Men Watch Black Silver||RM 88.00||Shopee|
|Casio G-Shock Gg-1000 Mudmaster Mens Watch Men Sport||RM 128.01||Shopee|
|Casio Authentic Original Men'S Edifice Chronograph Watch Series||RM 298.99||Shopee|
|Casio Gw-A1100 Aviation Waterproof Men'S Watch G-Shock||RM 238.98||Shopee|
|Casio Original Japan Engine Casio M1000 Mens Watches||RM 149.99||Shopee|
|Casio Watch - Casio G Shock Carbon Core Ga2100-1A1||RM 399.00||Shopee|
|Casio 🔥Ready Stock🔥200% Originals Casio G-Shock Ga2100 Wrist Watch Men Sport Quartz 200M Water/Magnetic Resistant Black||RM 304.58||Shopee|
|Casio [2Years Warranty] Original 1183A Series Men Ladies Couple Watch||RM 92.00||Shopee|
|Casio ↂ G - Shock Metal Square Watch Waterproof Movement Restoring Ancient Ways Gm 5600 B 5600-1-3-1||RM 635.37||Shopee|
|Casio Tmj Ga-2100 Ga-2100-1A/Ga-2100-1A1/Ga-2100-4A Redout 100% Original||RM 999.01||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 88.00
RM 800.00 Go to Shop
Is Casio Malaysia a good watch brand?
For a watch to be considered "good", it doesn't have to be Swiss-made or German-made. Casio is a Japanese watch company that designs and produces high-quality watches that cover all price ranges. Watches from Casio feature technologies such as shock and water-resistance that other mid-range timepieces may not have.
What is the price of a Casio watch?
The price of a Casio watch depends on the design, material, series, and the collection that it's a part of. For example, a Casio G-Shock watch can be more expensive than certain Edifice watches despite the latter being the more high-end collection. This also applies to limited edition pieces as well as imported watches. The following is the price range for Casio's top watch series.
- Basic Casio Watch - RM37.90 - RM250
- Casio G-Shock - RM279 - RM5,999
- Casio Baby G - RM299 - RM1,209
- Casio Edifice - RM349 - RM2,288
Price is from mywatchshop and gwmstore
Where is a Casio watch made?
Most Casio Malaysia watches are made in Japan. Since Casio doesn't just sell watches, the company has built a specialized watch plant located in the Yamagata prefecture. In this plant, parts for your Casio watch are meticulously designed and manufactured to create top-notch watches.
What is the most expensive Casio watch?
Watches from Casio Malaysia are typically within the affordable range. However, the most expensive Casio watch to date is the G-Shock G-D5000-9JR. This 18-karat gold-plated watch costs a whopping US$69,500 or RM285,095. This Casio G-Shock watch features the latest technologies like split-second time correction and Tough Solar charging system.
What is the best Casio watch?
Here are the best Casio watches that have been praised by critiques and horologists.
- Casio DW9052-1BCG Men’s G-Shock
- Casio MDV106-1A Black Analog
- Casio PAG240-1CR Men’s Pathfinder
- Casio W-800H-1AVCF Sport Watch
- Casio AQS810W-1AVCF Solar Sport Watch
- Casio GA 100-1A1 Military Series
- Casio MRW200H-1BV Analog Dive Watch
- Casio CA53W-1 Databank Watch
- Casio Men’s Edifice EF527D-1AV Stainless Steelz
- Casio MTD-1079D-1AVCF Super Illuminator
Does Casio Malaysia have automatic watches?
Casio Malaysia prides itself in providing you with accurate timing. Using Quartz and battery has proven to be much more effective in telling accurate timing compared to automatic or mechanical watches. The Quartz mechanism is what also makes Casio watches more durable and affordable as mechanical watches tend to be more expensive than Quartz watches.
How do I know if my Casio watch is authentic?
Even though watches from Casio are accessible and within a certain price range, there are still counterfeit and face products that you should stay away from. Here's how you can determine if the Casio watch you have is authentic.
- Look at the branding. A real Casio watch would always have the brand printed on the face of the watch. Some fake watches will only feature the serial name (e.g. G-Shock or Edifice) without mentioning Casio.
- Read the user guide. The user guide that comes with your Casio watch should be free of misspellings and printing errors.
- Check the warranty. You should receive a legitimate warranty card from Casio (not photocopied) that's also free of errors.
- Locate the model number. Check that the model number located on the Casio watch case-back matches with the one stated on the user guide.
- Find the serial number. Some watches from Casio, especially limited edition watches, have a serial number that's printed on the case-back as well.
If your watch doesn't have any of these or the documents seem illegitimate, there's a chance that your Casio watch might be fake.
If you're looking for watches but are on a budget, browse our collection of Casio watches including Casio G-Shock, Casio Edifice, Casio Baby G, and more here on iPrice.