If you are in the market for a good exhaust for your car, we’ve got you covered. Check out our wide range of car exhaust parts below, with prices that will suit your budget.
Save more with iPrice couponsGrab Promo Code MyCar Coupons Gocar Promo Code SOCAR Coupons Lalamove Coupons See more stores >
Top Car Exhaust Price List 2021
Available in Lazada RM 168.00
RM 315.54 Go to Shop
Like your car engine, your car exhaust also deserves some attention when it comes to maintenance. If it is left unattended, it may release some harmful fumes and cause your car to produce a great deal of noise. But worry not – there are routines that will help keep your exhaust system in mint condition for as long as possible. Besides making your exhaust look great, these routines will also improve your car’s performance.
Clean your car’s exhaust
Before cleaning your car exhaust system, you’ll need the following tools and equipment:
- Gloves to shield your hands from harmful chemicals you’ll be using.
- Microfibre cloth
- Any hard-bristled brush to remove dirt inside the exhaust pipe.
- Metal polish
- A bucket of soap and water
Once you’ve gathered all these tools and equipment, you’re ready to start cleaning.
- To keep your exhaust pipe in mint condition, wash it off with soap and water. Remove the muck on the exhaust tip using an old cloth. Then, use the hard-bristled brush to clean the inside of the exhaust pipe.
- There will be hardened dirt inside and outside of the exhaust tip. You can loosen it up with a dry cloth soaked in degreaser.
- Clean off the exhaust with a microfibre cloth and apply the polish to the exhaust tip.
- After leaving the polish overnight (or for the time suggested on the label), wipe down the polish with a microfibre cloth. Now, your car exhaust should be gleaming and should be free of dirt that causes blockages.
Fix the leaks
Besides cleaning your car’s exhaust system, you should also check it for leaks which are caused by corrosion, a defect, or heat. An exhaust leak not only increases a car’s emission but also causes a great deal of noise. To patch small leaks, use a leak fix or an exhaust tape. For larger holes, you will have to seal them with aluminum tape.
Replace damaged components
When assessing your car’s exhaust system for any type of damage, if you see that the components are marred by rust, then you’ll need to have them replaced by a professional.