About Underwater Malaysia
So you’re looking to go on your next big diving adventure but you haven’t found the right camera yet? Or are you afraid of rainy weather of the tropics ruining your cameras? Don’t worry, you can solve these problems with one simple solution – underwater cameras. Underwater cameras are like the Rambo’s of the camera world. They are hardy and go where you go, ready for any obstacle that is to come. You don’t need all those fancy cameras out there. Underwater cameras do the job just fine. Today, you can find hundreds of underwater cameras in Malaysia. What’s even better, you can shop for them online at iprice. Find out more with the links below.
- Underwater cameras in Malaysia
- What sets underwater cameras apart from other cameras?
- Some of the best underwater cameras in the market today
- What iprice says about underwater cameras
The beauty of underwater cameras is the ability to take high levels of ‘abuse’ when being used. Unlike other cameras such as other point-and-shoot cameras, DSLR cameras and sport cameras, underwater cameras can take the pressure of constant use under harsh conditions. Here are some criteria of underwater cameras that often come standard:
- Waterproof up to a certain depth (usually 100m deep)
- Rust and dust proof – underwater camera casings are built as tight as can be to prevent sand and other debris from entering the casing.
- Video and photo capabilities – everyone wants to shoot photos and video when underwater.
- Shockproof – when diving, the camera must be able to take the plunge into the depth. It may come into contact with hard surfaces and impact when being moved around.
- Macro, wide-angle and low light shooting – various shooting modes allow for a bigger flexibility when shooting underwater.
- Wudoli WUWC01B
- Panasonic Lumix TS25
- Fujifilm XP70
- Sony DSC-TX30/D
- Olympus TG-870
- Fujifilm FinePix XP80
- Nikon COOLPIX AW130
- GoPro HERO4
- Nikon COOLPIX S33
- Olympus TG-4
Customers’ favourite Underwater Cameras are the 40M/130t Diving Underwater Camera Housing for Canon Powershot S120, Eyoyo 50M 7" HD Screen LCD 800*480p Monitor 1000TVL Underwater Camera for Ice/Sea Fishing Fish Finder With DVR Recording and Car Windshield Suction Cup Mount Holder for Gopro HD Hero Sport Camera. Amart, Sunnylife and Flylinktech are all top brands for Underwater Cameras.
Now that you know more about underwater cameras in Malaysia, it’s time for you to shop for your very own. Shopping online is easy-peasy with iprice’s selection of underwater and waterproof cameras. You could also get underwater camera accessories to go along with your underwater cameras and create an unforgettable experience. What are you waiting for? Shop online at iprice today! Happy shopping!