Shop for safe and reliable healthcare supplements with the brand Bio Life. A leading health and wellness company that distributes natural health care products to help you get great nutrition. Learn more about the brand here.
Top Bio-Life Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Bio-Life Non Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids Exp: 03/22||RM 69.70||Shopee|
|Bio-Life BiO-LiFE Multivitamin & Mineral 2X100S||RM 66.90||Lazada|
|Bio-Life Bio-Zinc Complex Zinc + Vit C (100'S X 2)||RM 73.80||Shopee|
|Bio-Life Non-Acidic Vitamin C 1000Mg 90’S||RM 63.90||Shopee|
|Bio-Life EPO 1000mg 30s x 2||RM 80.60||Lazada|
|Bio-Life BiO-LiFE CoQ10 75mg 30s (Exp:04/2020)||RM 24.50||Lazada|
|Bio-Life Calcium & Magnesium Plus Twin Pack 2X100S||RM 43.00||Shopee|
|Bio-Life [CLEARING SALE/PROMOTION] ORIGINAL/GENUINE Bio-Life Q10 Guard Plus (30s x 3) SHORT EXP:5/2020||RM 180.50||Lazada|
|Bio-Life Non Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids 30'S X2||RM 51.88||Shopee|
|Bio-Life Probi LP299V 30S||RM 60.00||Lazada|
Available in Shopee RM 69.70 Go to Shop
Bio Life is a healthcare subsidiary of leading Market Expansion Services provider DKSH. Bio Life formed in 1990 has a main focus on the Asian market. The brand currently has over 25 years of experience in the natural healthcare industry with its own team of professionals that includes nutritionists, biochemists, food technologists and microbiologists. In the Malaysian market, Bio Life is a household name that is synonymous with quality, safe and efficacious health supplements, comparable with brands from Australia and United Kingdom.
A leader in natural healthcare & holistic therapies, Bio Life represents a range of nutritional supplements & herbal remedies based on scientific evidence. Nature is the main source for Bio Life products and the company recognises its dependency on it. Therefore, Bio Life practices outstanding sourcing and environmental ethics in the manufacturing, processing and packaging of its products.
- Bio Life sources Reputable Raw Material Suppliers — with a purchasing policy whereby only reputable raw materials which are clinically studied and proven are used in its products, Bio Life products are of high safety standards as only top-grade ingredients from the best raw material suppliers or single-product specialists across the globe are used. Routine inspections of the production facilities are also carried out regularly to ensure customers get the best.
- Bio Life Manufacturers have proven Track Records — to ensure all products are in line with its sound and rational manufacturing policies, every manufacturer must first meet certain criteria based on the standards set by the Bio Life technical team before any approval is given. This kind of strict filtering reflects Bio Life’s commitment to supply its customers with the best. Manufactured by full-fledged pharmaceutical factories with proven clean track records in Australia, the US and Malaysia. Bio Life strives to manufacture its products locally, doing its part in meeting the government's aspiration in producing quality supplements locally.
- Bio Life uses Technical Expertise in making its products — a technical team comprising of qualified personnel from various different disciplines like pharmacy, nutrition, food science, microbiology, bio-chemistry and clinical herbalism. This highly trained team with more than 35 years' combined experience oversees all aspects of manufacturing and new product development. It is this wealth of practical experience and scientific knowledge that sets Bio Life apart from the rest of the market.
- Bio Life carries out Stringent Testing Protocols — with its own in-house chemical laboratory to support product quality, stability and research activities. Bio Life uses TLC (thin-layer chromatography) to evaluate herbs while vitamins and nutritional products are evaluated with HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography). Records of the scan results are then archived accordingly. Besides that, microbiological assays are also routinely carried out to exclude pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Stability studies on certain products such as probiotics to determine its CFU (colony forming unit) count with every batch of capsules and raw materials are also carried out to ensure tip top quality.
- Bio Life conducts Regular Quality Assurance Audits — with its own team of qualified auditors, scheduled audits to its manufacturing sites and raw material supplier sites are carried out. With continuous monitoring, the set standards can be well-kept and to never compromise on the integrity of products in all areas.
With a wide variety of products, here are the top Bio Life products:
- Bio Life Probi LP299V — Patented probiotic of Probi AB Sweden that helps regulate irritable bowels and improve gut health with improved beneficial intestinal microflora
- Bio Life Antioxidant Skin Shield — UV rays, toxins and pollutants create free radicals that attack healthy skin cells and destroy collagen and elastin in the body, which leads to premature aging. You can minimize, prevent and treat the signs of aging by supplementing antioxidant to neutralize free radicals in your system. Astaxanthin is rich in antioxidant that helps fight off and minimize free radicals.
- Bio Life Bio-Vizion — a unique formula that provides a source of lutein and zeaxanthin preserved in their natural form from marigold flowers. It is also formulated with other anti free-radical nutrients such as Vitamin A,C,E plus the mineral zinc and selenium. Experience improved eye health with continuous consumption.
- Bio Life Bio-Enriched Fish Oil 1000mg — concentrated marine fish oil rich in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in supporting of normal functions of a healthy body metabolism. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are vital structural components in cell membrane as they support the immune system.
Browse at the huge variety of Bio Life products at iprice and pick out items that will be beneficial for your well-being. Do consult your GP before including any supplements as part of your diet beforehand to avoid any complications, especially if you are on other medications. Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Antioxidants categories all have a wide variety of brand offeirngs.